🌲Merry Christmas 2🎄

(As always the amazing art is from Dolustoy on twitter and pixiv!)

[Fubuki Shirou]

Shirou would invite you to the party with a big bright smile on his face, wich made your heart melt and you accepted, he comes right on time to pick you up.

You two would help the others for the decorations, but problem is.. Sometimes it was way too high for you to put some decorations on.

"Let me help!" Shirou exclaimed and carried you to help, you were more concentrated on Shirou than the decorations.

Shirou would gift you some sport stuff related if you're interested in any sport.

Or some cute outfit along with a matching scarf for you and him.

And maybe some tickets for you to visit him on Hokkaido!

"Merry Christmas [F/N]! Make sure to visit me during the holidays too!" He smiles at you.

-

[Fubuki Atsuya]

This boy probably took half of the day trying to ask you out, not because he wasn't lucky but because he was too embarrassed to do it on public.

He still succeeded by asking you out in front of your house when he was bringing you home, you still remember how his face immediately went red.

He picked you up right on time, and both of you would spend time together on the party playing games with the others.

His gifts would probably be some cute stuff, since he couldn't decide of wich gift he wanted to give you... Sooo he brought all.

When I say all it means... Legit all.

"Merry Christmas [F/N]! I hope you like the gifts." He smiles watching you open the gifts.

-

[Kira]

"I, God striker invite you to the party! Whaddya' say?" Asked Kira when you were eating dinner with him at his house.

"..." You were surprised he could finish his line without anything interrupt him.

"You're so happy! that you are shocked right? I'll take that as a yes!" He crossed him arms proudly.

And that's how it went, Kira picked you up quite early for the party, and there's a meaning behind it because... Kira and Haizaki challenged each other to see who's better, wich means that Kira wanted to show off on front of you.

It ended up as a tie though.

His gifts to you? Nah, he would spoil you with gifts.

"Don't worry there's more gift coming! Merry Christmas [F/N]." He wink at you.

-

[Tatsuya]

"Would you please come with me to the Christmas party?" Tatsuya smiled inviting you on break at school.

You. Of course accepted, he was so happy when you did and hugged you, wich made you flustered on how sudden it was.

He came to pick you up for the party, on the way he gave you some cookies he baked before coming, you tasted them and it was delicious!

Arriving at the party you two would admire the decorations like two kids.

His gift to you? Well let's just say Kira quite corrupted him a bit, Tatsuya had no ideas on what to gift so he decides to spoil you, since Kira suggested that.

And now you ended up with more than 10 gifts from him, you felt so bad since you've brought not more than 3 gifts for Tatsuya, but he was happy anyways.

"Merry Christmas [F/N]!" Tatsuya smiles and hugged you.

-

[Kirino]

You were putting your uwabaki* in your locker until you saw a letter in it, you first took the letter then put the uwabaki and grabbed your shoes.

<*Uwabaki are slippers to wears either at home, school, ect. Or public places where shoes are prohibited.>

You looked around seeing nobody and opened the letter, it was an invitation for the party from Kirino!

You thought that at this hour he would be practicing on the soccer field, so you immediately went there, and bingo!

"Kirino!" you shouted.

Kirino was practicing alone, his eyes widen when he saw you, he was panicking when he noticed you but he ran up to you.

"Y-yes..?" He said a bit stressed.

"I would love to go to the party with you!" You smiled at him, making his face blush, he nodded looking away.

You waved goodbye and left, Kirino on his side he was soo happy that he couldn't contain his joy.

On the party, Kirino was excited by everything he saw, he was like a curious puppy going all around.

Kirino would probably gift you something you really wanted for a long time, wich made you happy.

"Merry Christmas [F/N], thank you for being here." He smiles.

-

[Fei]

"[F/N]!!" Fei hugged you from behind.

"Fei? What's wrong?" You asked.

"Wanna go to the Christmas party with me? There'll be a lot of food!" He exclaimed.

"Sure !" You replied.

El Dorado decided to make a party (a friendly one don't worry), everyone was there, Fei was admiring the snow outside like a cute bunny.

You called him to open the gifts, wich he excitedly came and sat next to you, he was really happy your gift.

His gift for you?

It probably would be a cute plush or something related to soccer!

"Merry Christmas!" Fei exclaimed and challenged the protocol omega to do a match, you watched him playing soccer, it made you happy.

-

[Sakuma]

Everyone rushed in the classroom trying to ask out Sakuma and Genda, for the Christmas party that Teikoku was holding, wich Sakuma had enough and walked away from the crowd.

"Sakuma?" Genda looks at his friend.

Sakuma put his hand on your desk looking at you. "Wanna come to the party with me [F/N]?" He asked in a gently tone.

"Sure!" You nodded.

The whole crowd was shocked, but not Genda.

Sakuma picked you up with a fancy car for the party, he thought that walking would be too tiring so he took a car and a chauffeur with him.

The party went off smoothly as Sakuma took care of every of your needs, he also complimented your outfit.

His gift to you?

It'll probably be something very expensive, this guy is enough arrogant to buy you anything just to make the others jealous. (but also he really wants to see you happy)

"Merry Christmas [F/N]." He kisses your forehead.

-

[Off story]

Thank you for voting!

See you on another oneshot!

Also small update about my future book.

IE OG book is at chapter 14, it'll take few weeks for it to be published!

Thank you for your patience!