Hakuryuu

!Hakuryuu x reader!

Request by Hamasaki_Hanako hope you enjoy the story!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Going against the Fifth sector was the worst choice that your life could ever encountered, without ten minutes on the field your team got dominated by the Fifth sector sended team Unlimited Shining.

0:14

Dominated? More like.. We got destroyed precisely.

You were terrified that you couldn't even move anymore, you are in the ground powerless against them, one by one your teammates gave up on the match and tried to escape but the Fifth sector bodyguards catches them.

Few only of your teammates were still on the field trying to stand but just couldn't.

"Bring them all to God Eden and make regret for going against the fifth sector!" Shouted the Unlimited Shining coach.

"Wait." Said a boy with silvery-white ponytail who is the captain of the Unlimited Shining.

"What is it?" Ask their coach.

"This person intrigue me, I want her to be under my control ." Said the boy pointing at you.

"Hm, go ahead. I'll inform the holy emperor about this then we'll wait for his response." Said the coach accepting.

Under his control? What am I? A puppet to you?

"Thank you." Said the boy then he walks toward you.

He crouches on front of you then stare at you for a while "You look quite pretty now that i get to look at you a bit closer" He stood up and smile and held out his hand.

"...?" You look at his hand confused, is he trying to help you?

"Come on, are you perhaps afraid?" Asked the boy.

You don't trust him at all, but still.. You couldn't refuse his hand or you'll probably be sent in the God Eden training.

You hold his hand and stand up by the help of the boy.

"My name is Hakuryuu, from now on, obey me and nothing bad will happen, okay?" Said Hakuryuu.

You slowly nod at Hakuryuu.

"aren't you going to ask questions like 'where are you taking my teammates?' or 'what are you going to do with me?'" Ask Hakuryuu.

"Well.. Yeah.." You replied.

"Forget about them, you won't see them for a long time." Said Hakuryuu.

"W-what...?" You stuttered.

"They are being dragged to the God Eden, where seeds are created and formed. They will be all forced to do a hard inhuman training by force." Continued Hakuryuu.

"What about me..?"

"You'll be under my orders, so you'll be practice with me, I guess." He replied.

Under his orders..? What's so special about me anyway? Sigh, I guess I have to obey him until I find a way to escape this horrible place.

"Let's go to the medical room." Said Hakuryuu and started to walk.

You followed him.

|Medical room|

"Sit down, I'll bring the bandages." Ordered Hakuryuu and walked toward a desk searching for the bandages.

You sat down waiting for Hakuryuu.

He comes back with some bandages and put it on your leg that got injured during the match.

"Does it hurt? He ask.

"I'm fine." You respond.

"Try to rest for the night, then we'll start the practice once you are healed." Say Hakuryuu.

"Okay.." You replied.

|Time skip|

2 months has passed ever since that you've met Hakuryuu, at first you were thinking of a way to escape this horrible place but.. The more you learned about Hakuryuu the more you felt sad for him.

He had a rough and hard life unlike you, that's why he's working so hard to success and become the strongest soccer player.

That's why you decided... That you'll stay in this place until you find a solution to get him out of this place that tortured him for so long.

You were in the forest near the God Eden stadium trying to look for some pretty flowers, Hakuryuu was nice to you so you wanted to thank him back.

You found some beautiful Lilac, sweet scent!

"[F/N]!!" Shouted Hakuryuu from afar.

Yikes... I need to hide and quick! You look around trying to find a good hidding spot, you notice a huge tree probably enough high for Hakuryuu to not notice you.

You climbed holding the flower crown in your hands and sat on a tree branch waiting for Hakuryuu to walk away.

"Gosh, where is she.. I hope she's not avoiding me..." Said Hakuryuu with a sad tone.

Now you felt bad about hidding from him, but you didn't wanted to give him your gift now.

He then walked away, you waited a bit before trying to climb down but... GOD IT'S HIGH!

You tried to calm down, but clumsy you.

You start to feel your body losing balance and start to fall, you prepare yourself mentally for the impact from the floor.

...

"That's why I want you to stay with me when going to the forest."

You opened your eyes, you meet Hakuryuu's red eyes.

Hakuryuu was carrying you in a bridal style, Seems like he came to save you like a prince charming.

"I'm s-sorry..." You apologized.

"It's fine, what were you doing up there anyway?" Ask Hakuryuu.

"Uh... Well.. I.. I wanted to find a nice spot to watch the.. Sunset ! With you! Hehe..." You said lying.

"With me?" He raise his eyebrow then chuckled. "You could've said earlier, I know a perfect place to watch the sunset." Smile Hakuryuu and gently put you down.

Phew.. He actually believed what you said.

"Hm, What's this sweet scent.. Is it from you [F/N]?" Ask Hakuryuu.

Ah. Spotted.

"dang it.. Oh, well. Here." You said and showed him your flower crown.

"For me?"

"Mhm!" You nod.

"... That's... Thank you." He blush a bit.

"Can you crouch? I wanna put it on you!" You said happily, since you know.. Hakuryuu is tall..

"Oh ! Right." He exclaimed and crouched.

You slowly put the flower crown on Hakuryuu, It actually looks good on him!

"So? How do I look?" Asked Hakuryuu.

"Cute !" You said with a smile.

"Cute..? Hm.. If you say so, But don't think I forgot that today we have practice! " He said.

"Right... I forgot about practice." You sigh.

"Come on, everybody are waiting for us." He said.

"Okay.." You walk toward Hakuryuu and hold his arm.

"Huh?"

"I'm lazy to walk, so you'll be my support." You teased.

"Fine." Smile Hakuryuu.

---------------------------------------------------------
"We won't escape for now, let's wait for the perfect time to escape together soon".