Hakuryuu

Requested by MatsukazeSetsuna hope you enjoy!

Art by Dolustoy on twitter and pixiv!
(you're the same age as Hakuryuu!)
_______________________________________

"I love you!" I exclaimed.

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry.. But I don't feel the same way." replied my crush. (not Hakuryuu)

And that's how my first crush rejected me, I told him it was fine and I walked away, I head towards a empty park and sat down on a bench thinking about my choices.

"I shouldn't have made this confession.."  I mumbled and sigh.

Suddenly I hear someone running towards me. "[F/N]!!" Yelled the person.

I knew who this person was.. Hakuryuu.

I look up and notice Hakuryuu still in his soccer uniform with his school bag. "Hakuryuu...?"

"I heard from one of my player that you were with your crush! How did it go?" Asked Hakuryuu.

"Aren't you supposed to be training?" I look at Hakuryuu.

"Yes but. Wait, are you dodging the question?" Asked Hakuryuu.

"No... Maybe..?" I awkwardly smiled.

Hakuryuu sigh and sit next to me. "He rejected you, didn't he?" Said Hakuryuu.

I clench my fist. "Yeah.. But hey! It's fine, I mean teenagers couples doesn't last long right?" I smiled.

"I guess.. It is true, does he also plays soccer?" Asked Hakuryuu.

"Yeah, why?" I answered.

"Nothing. Wanna go to a café? My treat." He smiled.

"If you pay then... I have no reasons to say no!" I replied.

"Let's go!" Hakuryuu stands up and took my hand. "It's a bit far so.. Be sure to follow me!" He said.

I nod. "I'm hungry, so let's go fast!"

"Got it." He said.

Then me and Hakuryuu spend the hour eating some nice desserts from the café, it was actually my first time hanging out with Hakuryuu alone, I felt so much better with him.

|The next day|

"Have a great day!" Shouted my mom in the kitchen.

"Thanks!" I replied and put my shoes on and left the house, after some minutes of walking I arrived at the school gate, I was kinda nervous since I have some chances of meeting my old crush that just rejected me yesterday, but I'll just pretend it never happened!

I walked toward the field where our soccer club practice at, to speak to my old crush about yesterday.

I arrived on field and noticed all the players of the team on the floor injured, the score was 0:29 on the scoreboard, I gasped in shocked and tried to find who did it.

My eyes widen seeing the opponent's they were fighting against.

Unlimited Shining.

"Hakuryuu ?!" I yelled.

"[F/N]?" Hakuryuu looks at my direction with the ball under his feet.

"What is going on?!" I asked.

"Fifth sector decided to erase this soccer club, and WE. are the new team of this school, but since this team isn't giving up.. We did a friendly match to see wich one is better." Replied Hakuryuu.

"And to see wich one of them made you sad." Mumbled Hakuryuu.

"Look at the score Hakuryuu! There's no need for you to fight them anymore, you've won!" I said trying to convince him to stop.

"Hm. Alright, since you're the one asking." Hakuryuu smiled at me until he looks at the goal glaring at the goalkeeper and scored the last score before leaving the field with his team.

Hakuryuu's teammates walked away, as for Hakuryuu, he walks toward me. "Wanna be our manager? Or.. One of us?" Asked Hakuryuu to me.

(Sorry if it's short!)