Yukimura Hyuga

!Yukimura Hyuga x reader!

Request by @The_silent_eye i hope you like the story!

This story is an alternative world where Fubuki Atsuya is alive.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"So what are we going to do today Atsuya-senpai?" You asked holding a soccer ball in your hands following your coach and trainer Fubuki Atsuya the bear killer.

When you were a child you had one dream is to play soccer with a team, but it was almost impossible because of how many times you traveled around the world because of your parents work.

Then one day Atsuya Fubuki walked into your life and suggested your parents for you to join a school named Hakuren, of course you'll be taken care by Atsuya and his wife like they were your parents.

Also, You are planning on playing as a libero in the soccer club.

"Today you'll be having a match against someone that my brother trained." Respond Atsuya.

"Fubuki shirou ?! Woah! I wonder if this person is strong!" You said excited about it.

"His name is Yukimura Hyouga, you must have atleast seen him once at school." Continued Atsuya.

"Seen him once...?" You tried to think about it, but nothing came in mind.

"We're here." Said Atsuya.

You stopped walking and spot a soccer field, you saw two people training.

"Aniki !" Shouted Atsuya.

The people in the field stopped what they were doing and look at you both, it was the legendary Fubuki shirou! Then the person next him must be Yukimura Hyouga!

You and Atsuya walked toward the field, you look at Yukimura. He has blue navy hair and teal eyes.

"Who want to introduce him or her self first?" Ask Shirou.

"I'll start! My name is [F/N] [L/N]!" You smile at Yukimura.

"Yukimura Hyouga, nice to meet you." Smile Yukimura then held out his hand to shake yours.

You do a friendly hand shake with him.

"You two might be wondering why we are here right?" Ask Shirou.

"Ah, sorry Aniki. I already told [F/N] why we are here." Said Atsuya raising his hand.

"Atsuya! You weren't suppose to!" Scold Shirou at his brother.

"Sorry sorry!" chuckle Atsuya.

"Sigh, since [F/N] already knows then I won't keep the secret anymore. You two will do a 1v1 against each other to see wich one of you have improved the most." Smile Shirou.

"[F/N] is gonna win that's for sure!" Said Atsuya.

"Hm, oh ! You gave her your scarf?" Ask Shirou.

Atsuya nod with a smile.

Yup, shirou is right, ever since you've joined Hakuren Atsuya gave you his scarf to become strong. When you'll become stronger you'll be able to give him back the scarf.

"So cool." Mumbled Yukimura.

"Hehe ! It's not because I'm a girl that you should have mercy on me okay?" You said with a smirk.

"I never said I was about to, I give my all in every single match or practice I do!" Said Yukimura.

"Good!" You put down the soccer ball in the middle of the field.

"ready?" Shout Atsuya holding a whistle.

You both nod.

Whistle!

You dribble with the ball toward the Yukimura's goal but he tries to stop you by trying to steal the ball.

"I won't let you win this easily." Smirk Yukimura.

"We'll see." You said and shoot the ball in the sky then jumped.

You were in the air with ball about to shoot but Yukimura was also able to jump this high!

"Don't underestimate me." Yukimura steal the ball from you in the air and uses his hissatsu. "Panther blizzard!"

You smirk and land down quickly on the ground then ran toward the goal and arrived on front face to the soccer ball.

You create dark flames on your legs then blocked the hissatsu of Yukimura. "Certain death bear kill! -Restrain."

"She blocked it..." Said Yukimura impressed.

"Go with the hissatsu I learned ya!" Shout Atsuya.

You nod and dribbled passed Yukimura then stopped on front of the goal.

"Certain death bear kill - decapitate!" you used an hissatsu trying to goal.

Yukimura tries to block the ball with his leg but against an hissatsu it was not possible.

GOAL!

1:0

Whistle!

"I did it!" You jumped happily.

"Those were all Atsuya's hissatsu right?" ask Yukimura.

"Mhm(yes), it's quite easy when you play as libero, you can defend and attack when you want." You smile.

"So cool!" Said Yukimura.

"You two did great, you two are gonna be unbeatable when pairing up in a match." Said Shirou.

"I'm soo proud of ya!" Smiled Atsuya.

"Thank you, senpai!" You said.

"By tomorrow morning, you two will be teammates." Said Shirou tapping you and Yukimura shoulder.

"Does that mean [F/N] can practice with me?" Asked Yukimura.

Shirou nod.

"I'm glad to be your teammate!" Bow Yukimura at you.

"Pleasure to be also your teammate!" You chuckle then also bowed.

|Shirou pov|

"You've found a perfect practice partner for Yukimura, Atsuya." I smiled looking at [F/N] and Yukimura laughing together.

"Who knows, maybe when they'll both grow they'll be more then that." Chuckled my brother.

"Don't say that, they are still children's and soon teenagers, they have plenty of time to develop their feelings." I said.

"hehe, watch." Smirked Atsuya.

"Huh?

|Back to your pov|

"Yukimura, let's be also friend's!" You smiled.

"Friend's? Sure." he replied.

"Then let's marry!" You said joking, it's Atsuya's idea for this joke.

"..." Yukimura stood there frozen, then his face started to blushed alot.

"PFT- HAHAHA" Laughed Atsuya in the background.

"She sure is your apprentice." Sweat dropped Shirou in the background.

"Hey! I was kidding calm down! Yukimura don't die on me!" You yelled panicking.

(and that's how people created the word "That's how I met your mother")