Kira Hiroto

!Kira Hiroto x reader!

Request by @Zia_Lynn
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

|Years ago/flashback/(you two are kids)|

"Hiroto, please be nice to [F/N]. Her father and I are going to have to go do something and come back in some hours." Said Hiroto's father.

"Understood father." Said the boy who seems to be Kira Hiroto.

"Good, see you two later." Smiled Hiroto's father and left the house.

"Hey hey! Do you play soccer?" Asked Hiroto to you holding a soccer ball.

You shake your head shyly to respond no.

"aw.. Do you want I learn you?" Smile Hiroto.

You nod.

"You are quite quiet, oh well, that's not important! You'll be used to speak to me soon enough!" Said Hiroto.

After this small conversation Hiroto learned you how to dribble and shoot in a soccer ball inside the house, of course you two made sure to not break anything.

The hours were soo fun that you two didn't saw the time pass quickly.

"Hiroto, [F/N]. We're home!" Shouted Kira's father entering the house with your father.

"Father!" Smiled Hiroto and went to hug his father.

You walked toward your father, Your father crouch. "Did you had fun today with Hiroto?" Ask Your father with a smile.

"Mhm! I learned how to play soccer." You smiled happily.

"Oh? I see you finally made a friend, I should thank you Hiroto. [F/N] has always struggled to make friend's with other's." Said your father.

"How about [F/N] comes times to times to play with Hiroto? Is it okay for you?" Ask Hiroto's father.

"Of course, for the first time that [F/N] makes friend why should I decline?" Smile your father.

"Then it's decided, from now you are welcomed to come anytime here [F/N]!" Said Hiroto happily to you.

"Mhm!" You nod.

But.. This friendship didn't last long until that your parents needed to move to another country because of their work, the most heartbreaking was that... You needed to tell Hiroto about it.

"I'm... Leaving." You said.

Hiroto stared at you for some seconds, the soccer ball fall off his hand's then rolls away.

"You're... Leaving ?" Ask Hiroto.

"mhm.." You nod.

"Why ?! Did I do something wrong??" Asked Hiroto.

"N-no.. It's because of my parents job." You replied.

"But... Who's gonna play with me..? You're my and only friend [F/N].." Said Hiroto, you can notice that he was trying really hard to not cry.

"... Hiroto. You have the potential to make lot's of friend's! I'm just.."

"No! I don't want other friend's! I just need you. That's all." Hiroto starts to cry.

"I'm sorry.." You hug Hiroto to comfort him.

He hug you back tightly.

"Since.. It's the last time we will see each other. I brought you a gift." You said.