Afuro Terumi

Request from JoanMirai I hope you enjoy!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

|after school|

You were waiting for Heruse since you two said to walk back home together this morning, but it was starting to get late.

"He's never late... Did something happen to him..?" You mumbled, you the decided to head to his club wich is the soccer club.

You enter the huge stadium for this club and looked around, but no sign of Heruse.

"What are you doing here [F/N]?" You heard a voice behind you, you immediately turned around and saw a Afuro! The captain of the soccer team.

"Afuro! Have you seen Heruse??" You ask.

"Heruse? Oh.. Well.. He went home earlier because he got an urgent call from his parents, I was on my way to find you because he wanted me to bring you back home safely." Replied Afuro.

"I hope it isn't something bad... I'll wait you outside Afuro!" You smiled.

"Aphrodi."

"Huh ?"

"You can call me Aphrodi if you want." Said Afuro.

"Really??"

"Of course! I'll go change now, wait me here!" Said Aphrodi and went to the changing room.

You've met Aphrodi few times before.. You two aren't really close enough to be called friends but he's really friendly.

|Flashback/a year ago|

"UGH! Stupid machine!" You kicked in the vending machine, cuz your drink got stuck in it..

"What's wrong?" You heard someone, you look around and saw a beautiful boy with long blond hair.

"Woah..." You thought.

The boy notice the vending machine and chuckle. "It's stuck right?" He guessed it right.

"Yeah... My poor yens.." You said.

"Here let me help." the boy walk up to you and face himself toward the vending machine.

The boy pay something in the vending machine and brought two drinks, the two drinks falls on yours making them all fall.

"Here you go." He gives you the three drinks, a soda, orange juice and tea.

"But I only brought one-"

"It's fine! I give it to you." He said and walked away.

"Huh..? Wait!"

The boy stop and look at you.

"What's your name?" you asked.

"... Afuro. Afuro Terumi." He answered and walked away.

Your surrounding suddenly felt so... Different, moreover.

You felt like you knew him from somewhere.

The next following day you were on the internet watching some sport like rugby, gymnastics, dance until you fell upon a sport you've never been interested in before... Soccer.

You click on one of the post of someone from Twitter and you saw a picture of this boy! Afuro Terumi.

"is he famous or something?" You thought.

You found some informations that he's the captain of Zeus the school that you, Hadeno and Heruse will go to next year.

So there's a chance to meet him..

|Time skip|

"[F/N]! Wanna join the soccer club with us?" Asked Hadeno.

"Good joke, I bet my Stamina won't even keep up." You replied.

"Aw c'mon [F/N]! It won't be fun if you're not around.." Pout Heruse.

"I'm sorry guy's.. But really. I'm way too lazy to be in a club! Remember last time when we were in club? I ended up skipping all the practice in the last months." You said.

"True. How about being our manager?" Said Hadeno.

"Hm, I'll think about it." you respond.

"Okay then! Let's all three go see the club!" Smiled Heruse.

|soccer clubroom|

You all three went in the clubroom and saw that there was nobody.

"Hm, maybe they are in the field to practice?" You said.

"Probably, let's go check it out!" Said Hadeno and went toward the field.

"Wait for us!" Said Heruse.

You followed them both and bingo you were right, they all were practicing, you look around and spot Afuro.

"Hellooooo!" Shouted Heruse.

"Hey ! Don't shout like that!" You look at him.

"What? They won't hear if I don't." Replied Heruse.

You then look back at the field and notice that they all heard Heruse, you look at Afuro and accidently made an eye contact, you immediately look away embarrassed.

Ever since that day, you and Afuro would always meet often in the hallways but none of you two would start a conversation, well... It was mostly Afuro who would start one when he wanted to speak to you.

If only you could be as brave as him sometimes..

|Back to reality|

You waited for like 10 minutes and finally Aphrodi finished changing and was wearing his uniform.

"I'm here, let's go shall we?" Said Aphrodi.

You nod. "Sure !"

You two walk out of the clubroom about to leave the school until..

"WATCH OUT!" someone yelled from afar, you look up and see baseball ball flying toward your direction, you close your eyes scared.

But.. You didn't felt anything? You slowly open one eye and saw Aphrodi hand that catch the ball perfectly.

"You're okay?" Aphrodi look at you worried.

"I-I'm fine!" You respond.

"Phew.." Aphrodi smile and seemed relieved.

"I'm sorry! I accidently threw the ball too hard!" Said a student with the baseball uniform and bowed on front of us.

"Do not worry, none of us got injured. Here's your ball." Said Aphrodi.

"Thank you! Sorry again!" Said the boy and walked away.

"Woah... I didn't knew you had a good reflex Aphrodi." you look at him.

"That's the result from playing soccer I guess." He chuckle.

"Aphrodi... I.. I want you to learn me how to play soccer!" You said a bit embarrassed because you've never asked a favour to anyone before.

"Sure." Replied Aphrodi.

"Huh...? Are you.. Serious?" You said unbelievably.

"Yeah? I don't see anything wrong in helping someone to learn soccer." Said Aphrodi.

Usually.. When someone ask you a favour about something, they sometime laugh at you or even refuse because of busy they are.. But how come... Aphrodi seem so.. Different ?

"Are you interested in the soccer club? I heard you are close friend with Hadeno and Heruse, I bet they'll be happy to see you join the club." Said Aphrodi asking you to join the club.

"I'm not sure yet.." You look down.

"You have lot of time to think about it, oh, it's very late! We should go now." Said Aphrodi and started to walk.

"R-right!" you followed him.

Ever since that day you two became very close to the point that... The god may have fallen for an human.