Senguuji Yamato

Request by ImaPotatoBoy

Hope you like it!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

|Infirmery|

You opened a medkit on a desk and took out a bandage. "Alright ! Yamato I got the bandages-" you turn toward your boyfriend who just got into his 6th fight of the month.

"I don't need bandages! I'm a man now [F/N]!" Said Yamato acting tough.

"So you rather have scars and be stuck with them forever?" You stared at him.

"..." Yamato stayed silent.

Your boyfriend is Senguuji Yamato he's the son of Senguuji Daigo the creator of Fifth sector, because of Yamato overconfidence personality, he's often fights with others to show his superiority.

And also because of his father destroying other schools or closing them for breaking the rules of the fifth sector in soccer.

So he's always the target of people who has lost their school and can no longer can play soccer anymore.

You two ended up liking eachother ever since you've came to this school, you were just a new girl coming from a different country because of your parents work, Yamato was the first and last friend you've ever had, the others you had as "friends" were all fake, you didn't knew why they betrayed you, but Yamato stayed and was loyal to you.

So that's how your feelings developed for him, Yamato confessed his love to you first, you still remember the cute face he had when he was stuttering in his words to speak to you, it was adorable.

"Listen Yamato, it's the 6th time this month, you gotta stop fighting or else I'll really become a doctor just to treat your wounds." You sigh and bandage his arm.

"Well, I don't min-" Said Yamato then you SQUEEZED the bandage on his arm. "OW! Okay okay! I'm joking! I'll try!" He whined.

"Good. Anyway what happened today? Who did you got into a fight with this time?" You asked bandaging him carefully.

"Tsk, Tsurugi." He rolled his eyes.

"T- WHAT?!" You shouted and accidently tightened the bandages.

"Ow Ow Ow! [F/N] you're the one who's gonna make a scar on my arm!" Yelled Yamato.

"Oops... I didn't do a purpose this time, sorry.." You said and immediately stopped and continued bandaging and finished. "How did you and Tsurugi ended up fighting? I thought you two had a decent friendship, like.. Senior and junior." You said and sat next to Yamato.

"I wanted to make him pay for betraying the fifth sector, but my teammates stopped me from giving him the final hit." He replied.

"You're teammates were right to stop you." You said.

"What?! So you're on this guy side...?" Asked Yamato.

"Of course not, but think twice, if anyone saw it you, that would probably end up on the news, imagine! 'the captain of the dragon links attack another member from another team!' or some stupid titles like that." You said.

Yamato chuckles. "I guess you're right, I'm sorry... I must be a really bad boyfriend, you have to heal my wounds almost every week and have to make me think of my own mistakes..." He said looking down.

"We're still teenagers Yamato, there's still years before you become an responsible adult." You said and patted his head.

"You don't think I'm annoying?" He asked and look at you.

"You are, but... Without you, my life wouldn't be that fun." You smiled.

"I don't know if I should be angry or happy." He pout staring at you.

You giggle. "My bad, I just wanted to say... I just like the way you are."

Yamato's eyes widen and starts to sparkle.

"What?" You look at him.

"When we'll grow up, I'll make you my wife." He said.

You immediately blushed and look away.

"Gotcha!" Yamato then hugs you happily.

You hug him back.

"Still, you need to stop fighting. I really don't wanna end up as a doctor." You teased.

"No promises, but I'll try." He smiled.

"Don't you have soccer practice by the way?" You look at him.

"... Shoot, I'm late." He said realising how late he was, he broke the hug. "I need to go! Wait for me after school." He winked and left the infirmery.

You did a small wave with your hand and he left.

|After school|

You waited on front of the gates with your phone checking on the social medias to wait for Yamato.

"[F/N]!" Yamato shouted.

"Finally, I thought I had to go to the soccer field to go get you." You smiled.

"Aw, my girlfriend is worried? How sweet of you!" He chuckled.

"Oh, please. I always take care of you, it shouldn't be a surprise." You said.

"Haha, true! Now let's go, I'll take you back home safely." he said.

"I'm right behind you!" You followed him.

After some minutes of walk you two finally arrive on front of your house.

"We're here!" You exclaimed.

"Mhm, see you tomorrow then! Thanks for the bandages by the way!" He smiled.

"Wait!"

"Hm?"

You did a sign to tell him to come closer, Yamato tilt his head and shrug then comes closer.

"What?" Yamato looks at you.

You smirk and kiss him on the cheek. "See you tomorrow!" You smiled and walked toward your home door, you walk in and turn your head seeing Yamato flustered.

It made you happy.