Taiyou Amemiya

Request by _Briellechan__
Hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

"Taiyou! Where did you go again?!" I shouted outside of the hospital trying to find Taiyou for probably the 3rd time of the day.

I walked around and saw the Tsurugi's brothers, I approached them and asked if they saw a orange haired boy around here, as I expected their answers are no, I sigh and bowed to thank them and went back into my research of Taiyou.

After like 10 minutes I decided to search around the bushes, suddenly something was moving inside the bushes, a wild animal or-

"BOO!"

"AH-" I jumped and fell on the ground, I raised my head and saw Taiyou laughing at me.

"Taiyou you're a dead person!" I shouted in anger.

"You should've seen your face!" Said Taiyou not caring about what I've just said and he kept laughing.

"Cmon! You have to return to your room before Fuyuka notices you're gone again!" I exclaimed.

"But I'm so bored in there! Why don't you play with me?" Smiled Taiyou.

"You're in a bad condition Taiyou.. I can't do that." I replied.

"Just for some minutes, please? I promise I'll stay in my room after we're done playing!" Said Taiyou begging me with his puppy eyes.

I sigh and looked at the time on my phone. "Okay 10 minutes, not any more seconds." I replied.

"Hooray !" Taiyou jumped on happiness and grabbed my hand. "Let's play soccer!" He said.

"But I don't know how to play soccer-" I said.

"I'll teach you!" Smiled Taiyou.

|After 10 minutes|

After dragging Taiyou in his room eh started to pout on his bed and crossed his arms like a baby.

"You're still mad at me?" I asked.

"Mhm." He nod.

"Hm, what's your favorite soccer team?" I asked.

"It's Raimon !" He replied with joy on his face.

Usually Taiyou has no one to talk to about soccer so he's pretty much very lonely, and he's very easy to befriend with.

"Oh! From Raimon Junior high?" I tilt my head.

"Yeah! There's one guy that intrigued me, his name is Matsukaze Tenma!" Taiyou continued speaking about how amazing this Raimon team was and all of the match he watched of them.

Seeing Taiyou energized and happy would always make my days, I had no other friends so I would spend most of my times in the hospital to visit Taiyou. (chasing him)

After a long conversation I had to leave since it was getting late.

"See you!" I waved.

"Bring me some fruit next time!" shouted Taiyou.

"Got it!" I did a thumbs-up and closed the door and went back home.

|after 2 days|

"Hello! I came to visit Amemiya Taiyou!" I walked up to Fuyuka.

"Oh.. I'm sorry [F/N], but Taiyou has been discharged yesterday." Replied Fuyuka.

"Huh...? How come?! How is this possible? Taiyou has been sick ever since he was a kid!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know the reasons of why he has been discharged but I'm sure he was sad that you couldn't be with him when he left." Responded Fuyuka.

"Aw man.. I guess I won't see him soon then." I looked down.

"Oh! Before he left, he gave me this." Fuyuka took out a small paper with something written on it and gave it to me.

I looked at the paper and saw an address.

"He wanted you to visit him there." Smiled Fuyuka.

"Thank you Fuyuka!" I bowed at her then left the room to walk toward where this address was taking me to.

After a few minutes of walking I arrived at a stadium, I noticed it wasn't locked so... I went in.

I notice there was a field and someone practice with a soccer ball, he had orange hair wich I knew who was it.. It was none other than.. "Taiyou !" I shouted.

The boy turns around and looks at me. "[F/N]!" He shouted back with the brightest smile I've ever seen.

(I've been out of ideas so I'm sorry if this is short and not very romantic-)