Katra Paige

Request from DuwayneSingh hope you enjoy!

Katra x!Male! Reader
_______________________________________

"[F/N], Shoot !" Tenma passes me the ball, I immediately uses my hissatsu and score against Ibuki.

"Nice one." Said Tsurugi.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I'll block it next time!" Said Ibuki who was ready to block my next shoot.

"Nah, let's continue tomorrow, I'm a bit tired." I replied.

"Oh, Right. You've been practicing since morning unlike us, go ahead and get some rest!" Smiled Tenma at me.

"I will." I nod and went to grab my towel to clean my face and went to my dorm.

I took a shower and went to sleep, we had the mission to win against the aliens to save our planet because of the black hole, it was sad yet we couldn't do anything except fighting to save our home.

I wish I could do something..

Suddenly my eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep, or that's what I thought until my eyes opens again but I was on the ground in a cave.

I looked around a bit confused, a small light approaches me then a girl with pigtails and pinkish hair appears, she lands down on the ground and looks at me.

"Follow me." She said with a calm tone and held out her hand to me.

"Who.. Are you..?" I looked at her.

"I don't have much time left, please trust me for now." She responded.

I nod and took her hand, she helps me getting up and lead me through the cave, we then arrives in a part of a cave where there was a shining rock.

"There's four of them, each of them will help us destroy this blackhole." Said the girl.

"But how?" I asked not believing what she was saying, how can four simple rocks can destroy this huge black hole?

"I.." Then the girl looks around worried. "I need to go, I'll tell you later. But for now believe in me!" Then the girl turns back into a light and disappears.

"Hey wait !" I exclaimed, I sigh not seeing her appearing back, I walked toward the rock and took it in my hands, the rock suddenly turns into a small creature with white and yellow furr.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I grunt in annoyance and turned the alarm off, I opened my eyes and felt something in my hands, it was the same creature from my dream.

"ACK--" I yell, I accidently hit my head on the wall and fell back on my bed holding my head in pain, the creature falls on the bed.

"Ouch..." Then I sit up and notice the creature was sleeping? I poke it for some seconds and tried to pinch my cheeks so hard that they became red.

"It's not a dream..." I mumbled.

After that I explained everything to my teammates, they kinda believed it since we're on space fighting aliens with soccer.

But ever since that day I've seen this girl more and more, she was leading me to the other rocks, we kinda talked for a bit.

|Some days later|

"Thank you for believing in me [F/N], but I think it's time for me to introduce myself properly to you." the girl smile and goes on front of me.

"Like what kind of alien you are?" I joked.

"I don't think you'll need that information." she chuckled. "My name is Katra Paige, I'm the princess of Kiel, a planet that has been destroyed by the black hole." she said.

"Wait.. So, are you dead?" I asked.

She laugh. "No, no. Don't worry, I'm not." She answered.

I sigh relieved. "Oh good, if you were I would be sad." I said.

"Oh, why?" Asked Katra.

"You've been trying to help everyone from each planet, that's why. You're really kind Katra." I smiled.

"Thank you [F/N].. You're very kind too." Smiled Katra and hugged me. "I'll keep guiding you for the next rock, keep on winning." She said before disappearing.

"Don't worry.. I will." I said but she already was gone, I leave the cave holding the third rock in my hands.

I look up to the sky.

"I actually had a confession to make, but... I don't think that the right moment to show you my feelings." I thought.