Koori Itsuki

Request by Tsuzuki_Teisha
Hope you enjoy!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Koori Itsuki, you're kind of different than I imagined.. I mean.. Who would've thought that this dude has  1,000 pictures of frost-covered trees as a hobby? (it's written in his wiki).

In these kind of season winter would be the favorite in Hokkaido, mostly for Itsuki, he's always all excited and stuff, I mean who wouldn't be? There's snow... Well.. In Hokkaido there's always snow but.. Whatever!

Christmas, hot chocolate, holidays, spend time with family and friends!

"[F/N]! Your friend is here!" Shouted your mom from downstairs.

"That must be Itsuki." You smiled and took your scarf and put it on, you also took a bag with a gift in it for Itsuki then walked downstairs to the entrance.

"Be sure to bring her home safe!" Smiled your mother to Itsuki.

"I will." Replied Itsuki.

"Shall we go now?" You asked.

Itsuki nodded, then you two walked out.

It was a peaceful night, it was kinda cold but the warmth of your scarf makes it disappear, you and Itsuki went to the town and walked toward a park where we said to meet the others.

Surprisingly nobody was there yet.

"Looks like we're earlie." Said Itsuki.

"Yup !" You nod and noticed that Itsuki wasn't wearing a scarf. "Did you forgot to take a scarf again?"

Yes again, Itsuki is very forgetful.

"Ah... I must have left it in my house." He said.

You sigh and open your bag and took out a scarf. "Here." You hand him the scarf.

"Huh? Did you..."

"Mhm, I knew you would forgot about it, so I brought a spare scarf." You replied.

"What would I do without you? Thank you [F/N]!" Smiled Itsuki and accepted the scarf and wears it.

"You would probably be frozen to death." You teased.

"Guys!" Shouted your captain, Yukimura Hyouga, there was the rest of the team behind him.

"You all are late!" Said Itsuki.

"Sorry! We all met on the way and forgot about the meeting." Said Yukimura.

"It's fine ! So who's house are we going today?" You asked.

"Mine!" Said Yukimura raising his head.

"Let's go then." Smiled Shirosaki.

We all went to Yukimura's house and got welcomed by his parents then we all had fun and ate with them.

Until that It was time for you to leave, it was getting late and you didn't wanted to worry your parents.

"I need to go guys, I'm glad that we got an amazing time together!" You smiled.

"Aw.. Oh well! See you tomorrow at school!" Said Yukimura.

"I'll bring you back home." Said Itsuki.

"No its fine! You don't have to!" You replied.

"It's very late [F/N], it's very dangerous for a girl like you to be alone at that time." He said.

"Fine.." You pout and grabbed your bag.

"Yey!~" He happily smiled and followed you.

You didn't knew why, but Itsuki really liked to hangout with you, he was the one to introduce you to the soccer team, wich you really thank him for that, but sometimes you feel like he's being a bit more protective than your own mother.

"Here's my home! Thanks again for walking with me." You smiled.

"Yeah.. Its no problem, uhm.. [F/N]?" Itsuki look at you.

"Hm?" You tilt your head.

"I... I just wanted to say--"

"What are you two doing outside? It's getting cold!" Shouted your brother from his room window.

"Oh! Shush ! Atleast I have friends!" You stick out your tongue.

"Atleast I have good grades!" He used his hands to make a silly face at you.

"Hmpf!" You went grab some snow on the floor and threw it at your brother perfectly right on the face.

"Take that Jerk !" You said proud of your aim.

"You-- COME HERE!" Your brother left the window and you and Itsuki could heard some footsteps coming down to yall.

"Oops! Let's go to your house Itsuki!" You giggled and grabbed Itsuki hand then you two started to run.

"W-wha?" Itsuki was confused.

"Just for one night! My brother I gonna kill me after this amazing move I did!" You replied.

"I... I don't mind." Said Itsuki.

"Good!" You said happily.

You two arrived at Itsuki home, thank goodness his parents weren't there because of work, you all stayed on the living room to find a sleeping bag.

You then check your bag and totally forgot about it.

"Hey Itsuki?"

"Yeah [F/N]?"

"Here." You said taking out a gift.

"Huh?" Itsuki turns around and sees the gift. "For me?"

"For you!" you respond.

"I... Thanks!" He was so happy that he hugged you before taking the gift.

It was a penguin plushie made by your own hands!

"It's so cute! I love it!" He hugged the plushie.

"I'm glad! I was scared you would say it was too childish for you.." You said.

"No way! Everything from you is precious." He replied.

This made you blush. "Thanks... I guess."

Then you two had a some sort of "sleepover" like, playing cards, speaking about soccer, watching movie! then went to sleep.

(sorry if it was short! I was out of ideas.)