Zanark Avalonic

!Zanark x reader!

Request by LolipopSODAA
I hope you enjoy!
And I deeply apologize for the WAY TOO long delay.
_______________________________________

[MUGEN]

I sat down on my bed, inside the cell of this hell place, MUGEN.

"Must-Generic Training Center."

A prison to keep the criminals or the weaklings, into becoming stronger and be used by El Dorado for their own benefit.

After being seperated from Zanark and getting captured, I haven't seen him at all ever since.

"He'll be alright, I just need to make a plan and get out--" I stood up, ready to think of a plan, until..

BAM!

The door of my cell got destroyed and slammed against the wall, my eyes widened in shock.

Despite the sudden door-breaking moment, I knew already who was the crazy person who could do that..

"Zanark!" I turn my face toward the exit, that had no longer a door, there he was.. A familiar figure that had dark green hair.

"Hey [F/N]." Zanark smirk, he approached me then pointed behind him with his thumb.

"I got my bike back, wanna escape together?" He smiles at me.

"I'd rather be anywhere else than this place!" I nodded with a grin, Zanark was glad to hear that.

"I thought you'd say that!" He took my hand to exit this cell. 

We both sat down on the bike, Zanark put my hands around his waist, because knowing himself he'll go full speed to escape the guards.

-

The alarms kept ringing in your ears, it was so loud that every guards guarding in the area has left their duties, to catch you and Zanark.

"THEY'RE ESCAPING!"

A echoed voice shouted in the building, guards chasing after you both.

-

"Zanark, they're catching up!" I exclaimed as I sat behind him, and kept peeking behind us.

"Don't worry [F/N]." He chuckled, then stopped his vehicle.

"What are you-?" I was about to ask why he'd stop, but as soon as I face to the front and saw a wall, my question was answered.

I hear the siren of the guards catching up, I look at Zanark.

"Well, let's go with the hard way." He mumbled.

"You're going to fight them?" I ask him, even though I knew the obvious answer he was about to say.

"Of course." He grin, we look behind us, a bunch of guards taking out their weapons to stop us.

"You can't run!" The guards charges at us.

"Prepare yourself for a show." Zanark chuckled, I let go of his waist, letting him fight.

-

After few minutes of brute fight, Zanark checks one of the guard 's vehicle.

The guards were all downed to the ground, I made sure all of them were knocked out just for safety reasons.