Makoto Kurosaki

Request by Yoko_Hina-_ hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

I was drinking my drink, then I heard a knocking.

"Come in!" I exclaimed.

"Hello, [F/N]." Said Makoto opening the door and entering the room.

"Is there anything I can help with?" I smiled and put my drink on the table on front of me.

"Well.. Yes. I want you to be the next captain of our team." Said Makoto.

"Nice joke, you already did that on April fools, don't get my hopes up." I chuckled.

"It isn't.." Replied Makoto.

"... It isn't? Why are you saying that? Are you leaving the team?" I looked at Makoto with a concerned look.

Makoto would never leave the team, he loved each of us to the point he would never give up on us, but why now?

"I'm going to be join another team." Answered Makoto.

"You... What..?" I stand up from my seat.

"I'm gonna join the Resistance Japan, with all the captain of the others teams." He said.

"You're really gonna leave us, Huh..?" I said in a sad tone, I couldn't believe that he would actually really leave the team.

"I'll let you take care of the team okay?" Makoto smiles at me.

"I refuse." I declined.

"What? But being a captain has always been your dream!" Said Makoto.

"It is.. But a team without you, it feels like something is missing!" I replied.

"[F/N].. I know separations are hard to deal with, but I wanna become stronger." Said Makoto.

"I know, you have a talent for soccer that you mustn't waste." I look down on the floor.

Makoto approaches me and hugs me. "You'll do a great captain, I can feel it." He whispered.

"I'll do my best.." I sigh and hug him back.

"I'll leave now." Makoto breaks the hug about to leave but i grab his hand.

Makoto smiles and kiss my forehead. "Farewell." I slowly let go of Makoto hand, looking at him leaving.

After that day Makoto has confront the team about him leaving the team leaving me as the new captain, they all wanted to be understandable and accepted Makoto to leave.

After a month, I was doing a pretty much good job as captain, but the days were getting boring without Makoto.

I was in the stadium on the bench practicing alone on the weekends, ever since I've became a captain i needed to become stronger too, I wanted to be there to carry my teammates no matter what.

I heard footsteps coming toward me, I stood up and looked around and noticed a man with brown long hair.

"Oh hello, I actually didn't thought someone would be there." Said the man.

"Sorry, were you going to use the stadium?" I asked.

"No no, I'm actually searching for someone." respond the man.

"Someone?" I tilt my head.

"Yeah." The man took out a paper from his pocket and read it. "[F/N] [L/N]." He said.

"Me ?" I point myself.

"You're [L/N]?" He looked at me head to toe.

"Yeah, what do you need?" I replied.

"I need you to join my team, we have an injured person and we have no substitute, I heard from Makoto Kurosaki that you were an amazing player that could play any post. Is it true?" Asked the man.

I nod. "But for the amazing player, I don't think I can agree on that." I said.

"It doesn't matter, so. Do you want to join the Resistance Japan?" He asked.

"I'm an captain sir, I can't leave my team." I said.

"Oh don't worry, we need you for just one match, then you can leave freely as you want." Smirk the man.

"... Is Makoto aware that you came to ask me to join the team?" I look at the man.

"He's not, knowing from him. He would never bother you to join us for a match, since he thinks you're already busy with being a captain." He replied.

"Then you can count on me." I answered.

"Great. I'm the coach Fudou Akio. The training is at 1pm at [Insert address]. The match will be held in a week." He said.

"Got it." I said.

"See you there." Fudou waves and leaves the stadium.

My usual practice starts around 8am and after school, I guess after lunch I'll go there.

|The next day/Makoto's pov|

I was doing some warm-ups before starting to practice until our coach clap on his hands and calls us to gather around him.

"Today we'll have a new player, the substitute of Makari Ginjirou." Said our coach.

"When and how?!" Asked Yukimura.

"Enough chit-chat, here's our new player." Coach look at the direction of the bench.

We all looked at the direction of the bench and saw a person on the bench, my eyes widen noticing that...

"[F/N]!" I shouted.

"Hey Makoto!" She smiled.

"You know her?" Asked Hakuryuu.

"Yeah, she's my old teammate." I replied.

"New teammate now. You really thought you could leave my sight Makoto?" She stands up and walks toward me.

"I guess I can't." I chuckled. "Welcome to the team." I smiled.

"Thank you!" She smiled back.

|After practice/back to your pov|

I was waiting on front of the changing room for Makoto so we could go home together.

The door opens. "Did I make you wait?" Asked Makoto leaving the changing room.

"Not at all!" I replied.

"Let's go then." Smiled Makoto, I nodded and followed him.

We spoke about few stuff on our way, mostly about our teammates but i told him that everything was fine, we arrived on front of my house.

"Thanks for walking me home, see you tomorrow then!" I said about to go toward my house until Makoto grabs my arm.

"Wait.." Makoto looked at me.

"Hm?" I looked at him confused.

"I..." He seemed flustered.

"Oh!" I said understanding what he wanted, I smile and kiss Makoto on the cheek. "There!"

Makoto touch his cheek with a small blush. "You got it wrong.." He mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked since i didn't heard him completely.

Makoto sigh and pull me for kiss, it only lasted some seconds before Makoto breaks the kiss and looks away.

I suddenly felt my face becoming hot.

"See you tomorrow." Makoto smiles and walks away.

I stood there for some minutes, then let out a scream of happiness and went inside my house.