🌹VALENTINES II🌹

It's been a year that I've written this book! Can yall believe this... I wouldn't believe it to be honest.

This time instead of the boys asking you out as their valentines, you will be taking your courage to ask them!

So here's a special chapter for valentines!
_______________________________________

[Endou]

"Would you like to be my valentine?" I asked.

"What's a valentine?" Asked Endou in the clubroom to us.

"..." Me, Someoka, Kidou, Gouenji and Kazemaru looked at eachother.

"Give us a sec Endou." Gouenji said, we all gathered in a corner.

"I can't believe it, this soccer freak.. Doesn't even know what's valentines day.." I sigh.

"It can't be helped, Endou is always like this, you should know it." Kidou just chuckled.

Then we explained the concept of valentines to Endou, he dropped the soccer ball on the ground in shock.

"I-I'm sorry!!" Endou bow at me in nervousness. "Of course I'll be your valentine [F/N]!!" He took my head with a red flustered face.

I chuckled. "I'm glad!"

---------------------------------------------------------
[Gouenji]

I was walking around the hallway until I notice Gouenji by the window getting chased by his fangirls, probably because of valentines day.

I was holding the rose in my hand with a letter of asking him out to be my valentine, looks like it'll be hard to deal with.

After few minutes, I decided to go outside, I notice Gouenji hidding behind a tree, gasping for air.

"Gouenji?" I approach him.

"!" He immediately looks at me, he then sigh relieved. "I thought you were another one.." He lower his head.

"Looks like they got you drained!" I chuckled.

"Sure did... Huh?" Gouenji notices the rose I was holding. "This is..?"

"Oh, its for you! You don't have to accept being my-"

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

"...?" I tilt my head.

"I'll gladly be your valentine." He smiles at me, wich made my mind blow, my face slowly redden.

"Just..." I gave him the rose. "Thank you.." I whispered.

Gouenji accepted the rose and nodded. "How about we go at my house? Dinner will be my treat." He offered, wich I immediately accepted.

---------------------------------------------------------
[Kazemaru]

In the classroom, soon as every students left, I decided to bring my courage and ask Kazemaru out.

"Huh? You want me to be your valentine?" Kazemaru point himself in disbelief.

"Yeah! If you're okay with it.. Of course." I replied.

Kazemaru smiles. "Sure ! Why not, I don't see why I should refuse you!" He said.

My eyes widen as I couldn't hold my happiness, I wanted to jump happily so bad, Kazemaru noticed my happiness and chuckled.

"Perhaps, you need a hug?" He opened his arms at me, I blushed.

I hesitate to accept but, it was one chance of life!

I went to hug him.

"How about we meet after class? I would like to show you one of these cool desserts restaurants." He grins.