Kidou Yuuto

Art by Dolustoy on twitter and pixiv!

Request made by davianchaiden

Hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

[You are 6 years old(Kidou too)]

"Boo!" Kidou jumped out from behind a desk, scaring you.

You jumped a bit from the sudden shout, you see Kidou just pranking you again.

"Kidou!!" You pout at him, you were upset because he kept bothering you lately.

"Sorry!" He grin.

You held your books in your arms, and looked away.

"What are you reading today?" He smiles, you sat down and he sat next to you.

"It's a book I borrowed from a friend, it's a story about soccer!" You showed him the cover of the book.

"Soccer? Me and my dad often play soccer!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" I tilt my head, looking at him.

"What? You don't believe me?" He acted as if I broke his heart.

"Hm.. I would be shocked if you even played decently!" I teased him.

"What! I'm a good player!" He stood up and faced me.

"Then prove it!" I pointed at him.

"Huh?!" He backed away.

"Show me that you are a good player!" I smiled, and kept pointing at him.

"Well... Fine! I'll show you!" He nodded and seemed confident, while replying.

I chuckled, then we both read the book together, we laughed, teased, smiled together.

-

You and Kidou were very good friends, Kidou had a sister.

Haruna, she was Kidou's little sister, both were kind and close to you, but one day...

"What??" You heard your mother shout one night, when you were about to go to sleep.

Curiosity was bad, but just this time you wanted to eavesdrop a bit, just a bit.

You walked down the stairs, reaching the living room, where your mother was having a conversation on the phone.

"Accident..? What about the childrens..?" Your mother mumbled, as if she didn't wanted you to hear her.

"We'll be there tomorrow.." She then hung up.

The next day, your mother announced in the morning that... Kidou and Haruna's parents died in a plane crash.

And it was the last time you've seen Kidou ever, because him and her sister were sent to an orphanage, far away from your home.

But luckily...

-
[Teikoku Academy/field]

"[F/N]!" Genda tapped my shoulder, wich surprised me, when I was busy reading.

"Jeez! Could greet me normally one day?" I complained, staring at him while he laughed.

"My bad, you were so into that book that I thought it'd might be better if I called you from here." He raised his arms, as if I was going to arrest him or something.

I sigh.

But I realized something.

"Hey, you're quite early.. Is there something wrong?" I asked him, Genda usually comes around at 8am with the others, but he's early of 30 minutes.