Satan Gaul

Request by animeworldg

!Female reader!

Hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

[Soccer field]

Satan approaches me during practice and kneel down on front of me. "Our dear sun, [F/N]. I wish to talk to you." He request.

"Satan.. You don't need to call me like that.." I sweatdrop. "But go ahead!" I answered.

"You are just way too kind.." Satan stood up. "I've heard that Korea has failed to win against Japan, is it true?" He asks.

"Indeed.. Irina got quite mad about it. She even got rid of the orion disciple in that team. I wish you to not make the same mistake as theirs, Satan." I replied.

"I will win this match, just so you watch. If I win this match.. Would you stay by my side?" Satan looks at me in the eyes, I smile.

"Until you do what Irina says, I'll stay by your side." I respond.

Satan eyes widen as his face bright up in joy, he hugs me tightly. "I'll win against Japan!" He exclaimed.

"Satan!!" I shouted, I nervously looked away.

"Looks like master Satan has started to like our manager sent by Irina, what a fantastic view." Commented Sar.

"Give them privacy.." Added As.

-

[Few hours later]

[Field]

I took out my phone and called someone.

"What do you want?" answered Ichihoshi behind the phone.

"I can't believe you let Japan win through." I sigh.

"Like it's my fault! I'll make sure they'll stop on tomorrow's match!" Shouted Ichihoshi.

"You better. I do not want my team to be punished by orion." I said.

"Eh? You've grown some sort of care for them or what?" Ichihoshi replied with an arrogant tone.

"Keep your mouth shut Ichihoshi, even though you're doing this solo. I'm still their manager. But I'm still loyal to Orion." I replied.

"Tch, don't order me around just because you're superior to me. I'll make sure Japan lose today. Got it?" He said.

"Got it." I hung up, I felt so annoyed that I wanted to throw my phone on the ground.

"[F/N]?"

I turned around and saw Satan walking on the field, I was standing on the middle of it, thinking everybody went to their room already.

"What's wrong Satan?" I ask, putting my phone in my pocket.

"Are you.. Worried?" He tilt his head, his hair becomes yellow.

"..." I remained silence and sigh.

"I will win this match!" Satan yelled, wich surprised me.

"I will crush the Japan team! We don't need that guy to help us! I'll even pull our dirty trick to win!" He continued.

I looked at Satan, everytime he would speak to me, its like nothing bad could ever come out from him, I approached him...

"Satan." I stood on front of him.

"Yes, [F/N]?" He look at me seriously.

I grabbed his cheeks. "Could you not worry?" I pout.

"[F/N]-! My cheeks.." Satan's cheeks became red, as he felt the pain from me grabbing it. "I'm.. I'm sorry !" He exclaimed.

I chuckled and let go. "If Ichihoshi fails.. You'll have to indeed do one of the most dangerous plays.." I sigh.

"I don't mind. I don't mind doing what's bad.. Until I'm with you." Satan said.

"You will also crush Inazuma Japan?" I asked.

Satan's hair became light red. "I will crush them! And they'll never play soccer ever again!" He laughed.

"That's what I wanted to hear." I smirk. "I count on you."

"Yes. [F/N]." Satan replied.

I walk up to Satan and hug him. "It's late Satan, go back to sleep. You have a long day tomorrow." I told him.

"..." Satan smiles and hugs me back. "Of course. Goodnight [F/N]."

"Goodnight Satan." I let him go, he walks away heading back to his dorm.

-

[Satan's pov]

My hands were shaking, it was the first time I had an one-on-one conversation with [F/N], I was nervous?

I was..

I don't wanna disappoint her..

I want to be her number 1.

I am ready to risk all for her, I am even willing to dirty soccer for it, the sport that I loved so much, but my priority was her.

"Japan.. I will crush you down to the ground. For [F/N]."