Nosaka Yuuma

Request by @coolaholic hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

[Dorm]

"This one?" I took out a dress from the closet and sigh, then threw it on my bed.

"Arg... I can't find any correct dresses!!" I shouted in frustration, then someone knocked on my door.

"Who could it be?" I thought, I opened the door and saw Ootani with a bright grin.

"Hey [F/N]! Ready for the party?" She asks all excited.

"No..." I replied with a desperate tone.

"Huh? You were so happy earlier! What's up?" I let Ootani in and let her judge by the situation of my dorm mess, she immediately gasp.

"You didn't find a dress yet?" She asks looking at me, then at the dresses on the bed.

"Nope." I sigh and sat on a chair.

"Hm..." She thinks for a moment.. Then. BINGO !

"I know!" I exclaimed.

"Hm ?" I look at her.

"Give me a sec!" She smiled and left the dorm.

"???" I was making a questionable face.

-

"I'm back!!" Ootani was holding a beautiful dress.

A purple dress, along with a red tullip decorations for the hair, she smiled.

"I thought these would fit you!" She said and gave me the dress and tullip.

"Thank you Ootani.. But where did you get those..?" I asked.

"You don't need to worry about that! Go quick change! The party is soon about to start!" She said pushing me in the bathroom.

"Alright then!" I told myself and look at the dress, I like it.

-
[Ship/Party]

"It's our turn! Let's go!" Ootani whispered.

We all nodded, we decided to walk down the stairs, all the boys were admiring us.

"What do you think? We've dressed up too!" Exclaimed Ootani.

"This is kind of embarrassing." Said Aki next to me.

"Dont say that!" I smiled.

"You all look pretty." Compliment Nosaka to us.

"Thanks-" I was about to say.. Until.

I noticed Nosaka looking at Anna, my mood completely got destroyed, I thought I could outshine her just once.. So he could finally look at me.

After that everyone got distracted by the food and talking to other people in the party, I decided to head to the balcony.

I watched the sea calming me slowly, along with the stars shining in the sky, with the moon.

It reminded me of...

I sigh. "Nosaka..." I thought, I was suppose to have fun in this kind of party! Why am I so occupied by this boy who's inlove with another girl?

I heard footsteps behind me, I turn around expecting anyone... But.

Not Nosaka himself.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He smiled and approached me, he then stood next to me admiring the moon aswell.

"Yeah..." I replied. "Aren't you suppose to be with the others..? Or.. Anna?" I asked avoiding an eye contact.

"I enjoyed the food, but then.. I noticed you weren't there. Something bothering you?" He asked looking at me.

"Well..." I look at the sea trying to think of an excuse, cuz... How can I say that the problem is him and Anna..

Nosaka seems to have notice me having trouble to reply, he smiled and took my hand.

"?!" I look at him with my eyes widen.

"How about we go taste the food over there? They seem delicious!" He changed the conversation and dragged me inside.

The way he was holding my hand, it felt like he didn't wanted to let me go. I didn't wanted this moment to end.

"Here try this!" He was holding a watermelon, trying to feed it to me.

"Yes yes-" I smiled, I opened my mouth and Nosaka feed me the watermelon.

"Hm! It's tasty!" I exclaimed, it was very sweet.

"See?" He looks at me.

"Nosaka?" I look at him.

"Hm?"

"The moon sure is pretty." I smile.

Nosaka eyes widen and he chuckled with a small blush on his cheeks. "I'm glad you agreed."