Luke Kuelchy Imagine For Ashley (Friends With Benefits)

Start from the beginning

As I walked outside, I stood there for a brief moment.

The next thing I knew, a pair of arms was pulling me close.

Before I could say anything, Luke was pulling me into a kiss.

Yes, I said Luke. As in Luke Kuelchy.

"Damn Ashley, you look good tonight." He growls as he continues to kiss me.

"S-So do you." I said, breathlessly.

"So, my place or yours?" He asked.

"Whatever you want." I said, with a huge smile on my face.

"How 'bout mine this time?" He asked me.

"S-Sure" I said, still out of breath.

"Awesome. What are we waiting for?" Luke asked, with a grin and we headed toward his vehicle.

Ok, I realize I have some explaining to do.

Especially this whole show of everything you have seen and heard.

So I will just admit it.

Luke and I have this whole friends with benefits thing going on.

We act as if we can't stand each other in front of others and then we secretly meet up

privately and make passionate love all night long.

I know it's crazy but we just want it that way right now.

Why? you ask.

Frankly, I'm not sure right now but all I know is that it works at the present time.

So you can judge all you want but right now I'm going with whatever gets me a little alone time

with this fine looking specimen.

So, now if you will excuse me, it's time for me to go get busy with a hot looking linebacker.

The next day, I quickly ran into the gym. I was running just a tad behind due to oversleeping and

waking up in the arms of a baboon football player instead of my own comfortable bed.

Luke is such a cute baboon though.

Oh shut up, Ashley. Here you go again.

Talking such sweentess about the guy when there is never going to be nothing between you and him

except this crazy friends with benefits deal.

Anyway, as I quickly ran into the gym, there was Sierra and most of my other teammates looking at me and shaking their heads.

A few of them were even trying not to laugh.

"What is it?" I asked Sierra.

"It's about time you got here, girl." She said, giving me a look. Then she smiled a little. "You must have had one heck of a night."

" What do you mean? " I asked.

"Oh come on,Ash,you're not fooling us. We know you

hooked up with Kuelchy last night. "Sierra said.

"What? Come on, you saw the way I let him have it."

I argued.

"Well, how do we know you weren't just putting on an act?"

I shook my head and before I could say anything else, we were interrupted by the coach.

"All right, ladies, let's get to work!" The coach said.

I sighed and start working on setting.

I thought about what Sierra said. Is it really that obvious that I really like Luke?

Oh well. Right now I have to concentrate on practice.

I was getting ready to head to the locker room once practice was over when I heard someone call my name.

"Ashley? "

I turned around to see Luke standing there at the door of the gym and all of my teammates looking at him as well.

"What the hell are you doing here? " I asked."Why don't you leave me a-"

"Ash" Luke said,interrupting me."I can't do this anymore. I want more. I want to be able to date you like normal people do. I want to talk to you in public without all of the fake yelling and us having to act as if we can't stand each other.I just want to be with you."

I looked at him. Oh how I have wanted this too.

"Oh Luke, I would love that." I said,running to him and hugging him.

With that, he pulled me into a kiss.

"Awwwww" All of my teammates said.

We pulled away from each other for the moment and I looked at them.

"Girls, this is my boyfriend, Luke Kuelchy. "

"Oh girl,you two didn't fool us for one minute." Sierra said, with a smile.

I didn't even argue and looked into Luke's eyes again.

Of course, we took that time to share another passionate kiss.

I could not wait to embark on a normal dating adventure with him and hopefully many more adventures after that.

:):)hope you like it :)