Luke Kulechy Imagine for Yanna (The Surprise)

Yanna POV

I smiled as I picked up the phone, seeing that it was my best friend, Nicole.

I don't know what I would do without her. We've been through so much together and she has continued

to be a good friend.

We have always been pretty much inseperable.

"Hey girl" I said, as I answered my phone.

"Hey" She said. "What are you into?"

"Nothing much. Why?"

"Well I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the football field?" Nicole asked.

"Of course" I said, excitedly.

"Awesome, I'll pick you up in half an hour."

"I'll be ready" I said, as we hung up the phone.

I then began to start putting on my makeup and making myself very presentable.

Ok, folks, I now feel that an explaination is in order.

So I will now do that.

For starters, Nicole, my best friend in the entire world is married to Cam Newton, quarterback for

the Carolina Panthers.

They are such a cute married couple. Their love is truly genuine and I hope to have love like that one day.

OK, now. On to why I am taking a big interest in how I look.

I honestly have a crush on Luke Kulechy, Cam's teammate, and linebacker for the Panthers.

So, of course, I am totally up for it when my bestie invites me to the football field.

Watching Luke work out is certainly good for the soul.

And the eyes.

Anyway, thirty minutes later, we were at the field as we watched the guys practice.

I swear, there is not another man on this planet that is hotter than Luke Kulechy.

So to say that I have been in heaven for the last little while is definitely putting it mildly.

Two hours later, practice was over and Nicole and I walked down closer to where the players were.

When we got there, Cam came walking over to Nicole.

"Hey baby girl." He said, putting his arms around her waist.

"Hey, sweetie." Nicole pulled him into a kiss.

I smiled at their cuteness when all of a sudden I saw Luke walking our way.

OMG, he looked so hot.

Anyway, as he walked over he said, "Get a room, lovebirds" to Cam and Nicole.

I could not help but giggle. As cute as they are, I understand what he is saying.

At that moment, Luke looked at me and gave me a big smile.

I returned the smiled but I just know as I blushing because I felt my face flush.

Cam and Nicole looked at both of us with knowing smiles.

Oh my God is it that obvious?

Cam  tore himself away from Nicole long enough to look at Luke, "Man, a word please."

"Well, actually-" Luke started to say.

"Let's go, dude." Cam said, with a grin and the two of them walked off to apparently have a private