JJ Watt Imagine for Asher (Best Friends)

Asher POV

I smiled as I sat in my seat at the game. There is honestly nothing else I would rather do.

I am going to introduce myself before I go any further.

First off, my name is Asher and I am currently sitting at a Houston Texans football game.

The Texans are playing the Titans, one of their division rivals.

I am here for two reasons.

One, I love football very much because it is honestly the best sport ever.

And now for the other one....... Justin James Watt. (smile)

If there is anyone here who does not know who that is, well, I will just tell you.

Mr. Yummy Pants, I mean, excuse me, Watt is a defensive end for the Texans.

He and I have been best friends since we were very young.

I have went to every home Texans game ever since JJ was drafted and began playing.

I honestly would not miss it for the world.

Well, the game is now over, with the Texans defeating the Titans 21-7.

Wohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Texans!

Thirty minutes later, I waited outside the locker room.

Today is the last game of the season and I must say the Texans have went out with a bang.

Finally, JJ came out of the locker room.

He smiled when he saw me and came charging over to me like a bull.

"Hey girl, you're here." He said, picking me up off the ground.

"Of course, where else would I be?" I said, smiling. "Great game today."

With that, he started playing with my hair in that annoying friend type of way.

"Asher, you really are my best friend." He said, nudging my shoulder after putting me back on the ground.

I smiled.

I love it but deep inside I can't help but feel sad.

And here is why.

I might as well be honest with you peeps since you are  listening to my story.  

JJ Watt has been my best friend since we were around 5 years old.

That is absolutely wonderful but here is the problem.

I am in love with JJ Watt.

I have tried so hard to convince myself otherwise but it is just not happening.

The crush is so bad that it honestly hurts because I think it is one sided.

Oh well. (sigh)

"So, are you ready to go get something to eat?" JJ asked me.

"Ummm, sure." I said, somewhat distracted.

So therefore we started walking toward his vehicle.

We walked for a few minutes in silence and then....well, folks, I have to tell you......things just got

MUCH better from here.

I was in no way prepared for what  happened next.

Anyway, out of the blue, JJ stopped walking.

"Ummmm, Asher, I need to talk to you about something."

"O-OK, sure" I said, with a small smile.

He then looked at me seriously. "First of all, I want to ask you if you will go to the NFL honors with me."

And watch my best friend (aka the guy I love) be honored for his achievements?

Heck yeah! I'm there.

"Sure" I said, smiling.

"Awesome" He said, smiling.

Then he became serious again.

"Asher, I have to tell you something. I have been in love with you for quite some time now. I just did not know how to tell you."

WHAT??????????

I kept looking at him unable to speak.

"And now you hate me." He said, looking completely crestfallen.

My ability to speak came back very quickly.

"No, absolutely  not. I have to be honest with you about something. I am in love with you too."

JJ smiled. "Wow. That is awesome."

I smiled too. This is hard to believe.

But hey, sometimes the unexpected can turn out to be pure bliss.

"Well, in that case, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Sure" I said, with a smile.

WIth that, he pulled me into a kiss.

Five minutes later, when we finally pulled away from one another, JJ looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you my feelings sooner."

"It's ok. At least we both know now."

He gave me a wink.

Folks, my life is about to change and I could not be happier about it.

:):):) sorry I took long and I hope it's not crap :)