Luke Kuechly Imagine for Brittany (The Proposal)

Brittany POV

I sighed as I looked down at my soon to be protruding belly.

I guess I am still in shock over the whole thing.

Ok, before I go any further, I should introduce myself.

My name is Brittany and I am dating Luke Kuechly, linebacker for the Carolina Panthers.

Happy you ask? Absolutely.

In all honestly, I will go out on a limb and say that it is the happiest I have ever been in my entire life.

Luke treats me like a queen and I am soooo grateful for that.

Right now, though, we have a problem though.

Well, I don't guess it is a problem, but it's going to be an adjustment in our lives.

Remember a few minutes ago when I was talking about my soon to be portruding belly?

Well, I know most of you folks that are listening to me are very smart and have already

figured out that I am pregnant.

That's right.

A bun in the oven.

Am I excited?

Yes, but also very nervous.

I have never been a mother before so of course I'm a little apprehensive.

But Luke has already promised to help take care of me and help me with the little one.

Not only that, he even appears to be happy about it.

But there is one problem that we have left to worry about it.

Telling my Dad.

Folks, I love my Daddy more than life itself. He has always been there for me whenever I have

needed him.

But there has always been one thing.

My daddy has always been very strict, especially when it comes to the boys that I date.

In fact, he has NEVER liked one boy that I have ever dated and introduced him to.

So, needless to say, he doesn't even know that Luke and I are dating, let alone the fact that I am

pregnant with his child.

So telling him both things is going to be most difficult.

And I also know that it is my life and I am old enough to date whoever I want but I want to remain

cool with Dad.

I have learned so much from him and I do not want him out of my life.

Life seems kind of difficult at the moment.

I gave myself one more look in the mirror and then the doorbell rang.

I went to answer it and found my love, Luke standing at the door.

He was dressed casually and was freshly showered.

"Hey babe" He said, with a smile on his face, as he pulled me into a bear hug.

"Hey" I said, with a smile.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Luke said, as he kissed my cheek.

"Same here." I said, kissing his cheek as well.

"Oh so you have been thinking about yourself all day? Oh I see how it is." He teased. "And I thought you loved me."