Richard Sherman Imagine for Kristina (Promise Me)

Kristina POV

I sighed as I looked at the clock. It is now 1:45 a.m and Richard STILL is not home.

Oh excuse me. I am so sorry for being rude. I guess I should explain to you nice folks what I am

talking about.

First off, my name is Kristina and I am dating Richard Sherman, football player for the Seattle Seahawks.

Yes, honestly, that is a wonderful thing but at the moment I am beyond pissed at him.

First of all, Richard has been gone since six o'clock this evening. Going out for drinks with his teammates, he said.

I have no problem with that. That is all well and good but he should have been home over two hours ago.

I am pissed but also worried.

I have tried calling his cell phone but he is apparently not going to answer it.

I sighed as I turned back over in the bed.I don't know how but hopefully sleep will find me soon.

Well, somehow or another it did.

I slept until 7 a.m..

Richard still hasn't shown up.

So, now you could say I am LIVID!

I got dressed and was in the kitchen drinking some coffee when he sauntered through the door.

Before he could speak I began my rant,

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked him, rather crossly.

"Woman, I told you I went out with the guys." Richard said, sounding so nonchalant it only upset me more.

"Well, why didn't you answer your ph-" I stopped because I noticed something."Wait a minute, is that

lipstick on your collar?"

"What?" He asked, trying to sound innocent.

There was no need though. I know the truth.

"I can't believe this. You freaking cheated on me. How dare you?"

"Baby, let me explain-

"There is NOTHING to explain! I HATE you! Get out of-"

And with that came the end.

Richard smacked me across the face.

I repeat, he SMACKED me across the face.

 Once I got over the shock, I grabbed my coat and headed for the door.

"I'm out of here" I said.

Richard did not answer nor did he try to stop me.

I managed to make it to my car before the tears fell.

Richard Sherman, the man that I love, cheated on me.

Some man, huh?

Well, I am NOT putting up with it.

I guess this is the end of us because I am seriously NOT going back.

A few days later, I was walking in the mall.

I have to do SOMETHING with my time because if not I will probably go insane.

Yes, I am miserable.

Why I am miserable over a guy who cheated on me and then had the balls to smack me across

the face is beyond me.

As unhappy as I am, going back to Richard is not an option because I honestly can not bare