Derek Carr Imagine for Cameron (Please Forgive Me)

Cameron POV

"I can't believe you!" I said, trying my best not to cry.

"Babe, I'm sorry. It just happened!" Derek argued.

Ok, I'm going to explain before I go on.

My name is Cameron Brooks.

I am a WWE Diva and I am dating Derek Carr, quarterback for the Oakland Raiders.

Right now we are in the middle of an argument, so i guess I'll get back to that.

"I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled.

"And I TOLD you I didn't mean to!" He countered. "I said, it was an accident!"

"Oh, so I suppose that makes it all right!" I fired back. "You go out with Heather, your EX girlfriend, behind my back, and nearly destroy me! Oh but it's all right,though, because it

Just HAPPENED and it was an accident!"

"You know what?" Derek asked, angrily. "Maybe I DID have a reason. Maybe I feel as if you don't even care about me anymore."

"What?"

"Think about it Cameron! You're spending too much time being a Diva these days to even think about me. You care more about that than you do about me, just admit it!" Derek said, with so much anger in his voice that it almost scared me.

Not to mention hurt like hell.

"I can't believe you would say that." I said, not even trying to hold back tears anymore.

"Well, I think it's true." He said.

"Oh ok, I get it. It's fine and dandy for you to have a career and just run around with whoever the hell you want to, but it's NOT ok for me to do something that I enjoy and frankly love."

I said.

By this point there was absolutely no holding back the tears. They were absolutely pouring

out of my eyes like a waterfall.

I don't think I have ever felt this hurt before.

Derek looked at me.

"Oh my God, Cameron, I'm so sorry, babe. I didn't mean it." He was starting to change his attitude completely.

However, I could not control all of the tears that kept falling. I have honestly not been hurt this much

in a very long time.

I mean, HE is the one doing the cheating but yet he acts as if it is my fault.

I may being ridiculous but that just HURTS.

"Baby, can you please forgive me? I promise I will NEVER let it happen again. " Derek said.

He was about to go into the begging mode.

Damn it, I wish he would not do that. It's hard to resist his begging.

I sighed. Still, if he is really and truly sorry I guess I can find it in my heart to forgive him.

"OK" I said, softly.

"Thank you so much, baby girl." Derek said, smiling and pulling me into a kiss.

When we pulled away, he looked at me and said, "I will make this up to you, I promise."

I smiled a small smile. I am feeling a little better but I must admit my heart is still slightly broke.

Derek POV

Man, my big mouth and my stupidity has REALLY gotten me in trouble this time.

Cameron says she forgives me but I know she is still hurting and upset.