Colin Kaepernick Imagine For Tempest (Finding Out My Secret)

Tempest POV

I sighed as I got out of bed. I have a feeling that today is going to be a rough day.

I will stop right here and explain before going any further.

My name is Tempest and I am currently dating Colin Kaepernick, quarterback for the

San Francisco 49ers.

I am a very blessed girl because Colin is the best boyfriend ever.

However, I am keeping a secret from him that he is bound to find out soon.

I suffer from depression that had been brought on after I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, Ryan.

Ryan was a very abusive boyfriend, physically and mentally.

I feel as if I have put up a very good front since Colin and I have hooked up, but  I don't know

how much longer I can hold it back.

I have been having nightmares lately about my ex.

It's as if he sees me as being happy and wants to try his damndest to ruin it for me.

It is  starting to really bring me down.

Maybe Ryan is right. He was always telling me that no one else would ever want me.

Maybe is only a matter of time before Colin decides that he does not want anything else to do with

me.

That thought has just left tears in my eyes.

Just when I finally feel happy again, my depression always seems to find me.

I headed downstairs and went to fix some coffee.

My tears just won't stop.

I put my head down on the kitchen table.

Like I said, today is going to be a rough day.

I was nearly drowning in my tears when all of a sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I nearly jumped a mile as I looked up and saw Colin standing behind me.

"Tempest" Colin said. "Baby, are you ok?"

Without saying anything, I collapsed into his arms, sobbing.

"Baby, what is wrong?" Colin asked. "I'm sorry if  I scared you. I knocked and no one came to the door so I just came in."

""Y-You didn't." I said, still sobbing.

"Please tell me what's wrong. It kills me to see you this upset."

I sighed. I guess the time has come to tell him.

"I guess you need to know." I said, sniffling.

I then looked him in the eyes. "Colin, I suffer from depression."

With that being said, I proceeded to tell Colin all about the physical and mental abuse I have suffered

because of my horrible ex.

He sat and listened to every word that I said without interrupting.

I even told him about the horrendous nightmares that I have been having lately.

"Baby girl, I am so sorry that you have had to go through this." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"It's not your fault." I said. "You didn't do anything to me."

"I know but I don't want you to EVER think that I don't want you." Colin said, wiping my tears away with his thumbs."Tempest, I love you more than anything in this world. I can't imagine my life without you."

I could not help but smile. Colin is the sweetest man in the world.

"In my dreams, I just keep recalling what Ryan always said to me, that no one would ever want me."

"Hey, that guy was obviously the biggest douche and is not nor ever will be worthy of someone like you, my queen." He said, kissing my cheek. "That guy seriously needs his ass kicked."

I could not help but smile. Colin is so cute when he is being protective.

"I love you so much." I said to him.

"I love you more." He said, taking my hands in his. "Baby girl, please don't ever be afraid to tell me things. I love you and I want to help you."

"Ok" I said, with a smile.

"Good, now I came over here to tell you that I have the day off from practice, so what do you want to do today?"

"Ummm, anything you want." I said.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the beach."

"Ok, sounds great, I'll go get ready." I said, with a smile.

"Now, not so fast, my sweet." Colin said, gently holding on to my arm.

"Yes?" I asked, giggling a little.

"First of all, you have to promise me you will wear that purple bikini that you know I love so much." He said, with a smirk.

"Consider it done."

"And second, before we do anything, I think we need to do a little making out. What do ya say?"

However, before I could answer him, Colin pulled me into a kiss that lasted about fifteen minutes.

When we finally pulled away from one another, I smiled."I love you so much, Colin."

"Right back at you, baby." He said, giving me a wink. "Now, how about that bikini?"

"Of course" I said, with a smile as I got up to go to my room.

"I think I'll go with you because I have a feeling you might need some help with that." He said, smirking.

I giggled as we both walked upstairs to my bedroom.

What I thought was going to be a horrible day is going to turn out really good.

All because I have the best boyfriend ever.

:):):) Hope you like it. Sorry it has taken me a while. :)