Richard Sherman Imagine For Michelle (Finding A Way To Tell Him)

Michelle POV

I sighed as I sat on the couch, pondering,

I have just found out some really good news. and I'm dying to share it.

However, I think I will wait just a few before I do.

Oh I'm sorry. I'm just sitting here babbling and I'm sure you are wondering what the heck

I am talking about.

First of ll, my name is Michelle and I am dating Richard Sherman, cornerback for the Seattle Seahawks.

Am I happy you ask? Well most of the time.

What I mean by that is sometimes Richard suffers from anger issues and it makes our

relationship difficult sometimes.

In his defense, I will say that he has never raised a hand to me, but still his anger affects me.

It leaves me feeling low and wondering if there is anything in the world I can do to help him.

And this news that I have DEFINITELY affects him in every way possible but I am very unsure as

I will say that he has never raised a hand to me or anything of that nature, but he still has

anger that is hard to deal with sometimes.

And honestly folks, the news that I have to share is something that I REALLY need to share with Richard but I don't know how in the hell I am going to do that.

I never know what type of mood he is going to be in.

Ah, might as well not stess about it because I will eventually get to tell him.

Thirty minutes later, I was still sitting on the couch lost in my thoughts when Richard came storming into the house.

Oh no.

I decided to tread lightly.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked, softly.

"Oh just another day with the damn media!" He said, sarcastically.

Great.

Before I could say anything, he started ranting.

"Everyone seems to think that the Patriots will be the ones to win the Super Bowl! THAT"S BULLSHIT! They are nothing but a bunch of damn CHEATERS!"

God, he is really riled up today.

And I not even going to go into the situation he is talking about because I know all of you watch the

news and are aware of what is going on as far as the deflated balls situation.

I, personally, do not have an opinion about it.

But as you can see, Richard obviously does.

"All of these distractions are so damn annoying!" He complained.

"I know, baby." I said, softly.

I was getting ready to speak again but did not get a chance because Richard started talking again.

"From here on out, I am only going to concentrate on preparing for the Super Bowl. Nothing else matters so therefore I will not give a damn about anything else.!"

With that, he took off into the bathroom to take a shower.

I felt tears in my eyes.

Folks, I can honestly say that my heart is broke.

I mean, I realize Richard gets upset easily but for him to say that nothing else matters or that

he does not give a damn about anything else is honestly like a stab in the heart.

So he is pretty much saying now that I don't matter to him right now.

Therefore, if I don't matter to him,, then neither will this bit of news that I have burning inside of me.

I went back downstairs, sat on the couch, and began to cry.

A few days later, on the morning of the Super Bowl, to be exact, I woke up feeling

very nauseous.

I quickly got out of bed and hurried to the bathroom.

I barely made it in in there before I began puking like I never have before.

This has happened a couple,of mornings before now.

I guess some of you are thinking that I am pregnant.

If so, then congrats because you are right.

This is what I was wanting to tell Richard but after he said what he said, then why bother?

Finally after two rounds of puking my guys out, I sat on the bathroom floor trying to get

myself together again.

At that moment, Richard burst into the bathroom.

"Michelle, baby, are you ok?"

"I am now." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Sounds like you were throwing up pretty bad."

"I'm ok." I said, with a half smile. "It's happened a couple of other mornings this week as well."

"Oh my God, you should go to the doctor then." He said, sounding concerned.

"I did." I said, quietly.

"And?"

"Um, w-well, Richard I'm pregnant." I said, nervously.

Richard looked at me wide-eyed and then a smile broke out onto his face.

"Oh my God, baby girl, that's great." He said throwing his arms around me.

I was shocked, considering what he said, earlier.

"When did you find out?" He asked.

"A couple of weeks ago." I said.

Richard looked at me. "Sweetie, why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, you said, nothing else but the Super Bowl mattered to you." I said, with tears in my eyes.

Richard looked at me sadly.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl." He said. "You know how I get so caught up in football. I'm really sorry."

"It's ok." I said, with a smile."As long as you're happy about it now."

"Are you kidding?" He asked, with a smile."this is the best news of the day.! Much more important than the biggest game of the year."

With that, I giggled and he pulled me into a kiss.

Now this is the guy I fell in love with.

As you know, folks, the Seahawks ended up losing the Super Bowl.

My man, however, was not the least bit affected by it.

In fact, he made a point to announce the news to the entire team AND the media once the

game was over.

Even though, Richard gets angry and shows that temper of his sometimes, he also has so

much love for me and the little peanut growing inside of me.

I am truly blessed and it can only get better.

:):):) hope you like it Michelle :)