Luke Kuelchy Imagine For Ashley (Friends With Benefits)

Ashley POV

I sighed a happy sigh as I headed toward the locker room. We had just finished another

good game.

Before I go on I should stop and introduce myself.

My name is Ashley and I am a volleyball player.

I play for the Charlotte 49ers.

Volleyball is pretty much my life.

Not to brag or anything, (well maybe a little), but our team is one of the best.

Who am I kidding? We ARE the best.

Anyway, as I was saying, the team is now in the locker room, showering and freshening up after the game.

"So, Ashley, the other girls and I are hitting the club. Want to go?" My best friend on the team, Sierra, asked me.

"Of course." I said, with a smile. "Let's do it!"

Hey, I am always up for celebrating with my teammates.

Especially after an awesome win.

An hour later, most of us girls on the team, were at the club.

I must say I was feeling pretty good.

Not drunk by any means, but just enough to feel good.

My girls and I were having blast, sipping on Margaritas and dancing to the upbeat music.

In fact, I got so into the dancing, that I wasn't looking and ran right into someone.

"Hey watch where you are going, blondie!" A male voice said.

I turned around to see what idiot was running his mouth.

Holy shit.

Luke Kuelchy.

If you don't know this guy, let me tell you.

He is a linebacker for the Carolina Panthers.

And he also acts like an asshole in my opinion.

Looks like he is here with some of his teammates.

I noticed Cam Newton and Kelvin Benjamin beside of him.

I then decided to speak up.

"Why don't YOU watch where YOU are going, you freaking GORILLA!" I yelled.

"So, you're calling me names and telling me what to do, girl?" He asked, souding just SLIGHTLY

puturbed.

"Maybe so" I said, fighting back.

At that moment, Cam and Sierra came over to where Luke and I were standing, pretty much in a

face off.

"Dude, what's goin' on, man?" Cam asked Luke.

"Yeah, you two really need to calm down." Sierra said.

"Well, this guy is pissing me off!" I complained. "He is acting like he is God or something!"

"Well, she is being all bitchy and trying to tell me what to do!" Luke fired back.

"You know what? I don't have to stand here and listen to this! I am leaving!" I said, whipping my

hair around and heading toward the exit.

"I am out of here too. This place blows and I am already pissed off."Luke said, leaving out not

far behind me.