Tom Brady Imagine for Summer (Teasing)

Summer POV

I smiled as I waited for my boyfriend to come out of the locker room.

Oh wait, maybe I should tell you a little more about this.

First of all, my name is Summer and I am dating Tom Brady, quarterback for

the New England Patriots.

Best boyfriend ever.

And how can you folks not agree?

I mean, come on, the man is sex on legs.

But that is not all. He happens to be a very sweet guy too.

It is pretty safe to say that I am very much in love.

Anyway, a minute later, Tom and his totally hot self came out of the locker.

He had a huge beautiful smile on his face that honestly got even bigger when he saw me

waiting for him.

"Hey there beautiful" He said as he walked over to me and put his muscular arms around my waist and gently pecked my lips.

"Hey" I said, with a smile. "Great game today."

"Thanks baby doll." Tom said, with a wink. "How 'bout we go eat? I'm starving."

"Ok" I said, smiling.

Anything I do with him is absolutely wonderful.

Hand in hand, we walked to his vehicle.

I can promise you folks that the smile never left my face.

That is how much in love I totally am.

A few minutes later, we pulled up at our favorite restaurant.

It is a small cafe with outdoor seating,overlooking the beautiful river

Can we just say completely romantic?

So, as the hostess is seating us, Tom looks at her and says. "I think we might need a high chair for my girlfriend."

What? Oh no he didn't.

That's another thing about Tom.

He absolutely LOVES to tease me about my size.

Heck, I'm not really that short, but I'm shorter than him so he thinks that automatically gives him the right to tease me.

What a man.

The man I love.

Anyway, the hostess giggled a little and said,"your waitress will be with you shortly."

After she walked away, I looked at him."Babe, why must you always tease me about my height?"

"Because the air is so much better from up here where I am." He said, with a grin.

I sighed.

I didn't really know what else to say.

There was silence for a few minutes.

Then Tom finally spoke again."Baby, are you mad at me?"

I looked at him and smiled."No, sweetie."

"Ok good." He said, with a little relief in his voice. "Because you know I never want to upset you. You know what they say about how you always tease the one you love."

"Yes" I said, with a smile. "I love you, Tom."

He pecked my lips."Right back at ya, sugar."

A minute later,the waitress came and we placed our order and went on to,have a wonderful

meal together.

Ladies, I do mean it when I say, I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Tom does love to tease me but I do know that he loves me more than anything in the world.

So, therefore the feeling is mutual and always will be.

:):) hope you like it, Summer :)