Johnny Manziel Imagine For Becca (So Persistent)

Becca POV

I smiled as I sat in my seat doing loads of cheering.

There is nothing I love more than yelling at a football game.

Before I go any further, I'm going to explain myself.

My name is Becca and I am currently sitting at a Cleveland Browns game.

Best team ever.

And now it's about to get even better.

The Browns just defeated the Jaguars 27-0.

Heck yeah!

My best friend, Kayli was sitting with me and we both cheered our brains out.

The Dawg Pound rules!

Anyway, after the game was over, Kayli and I got up to leave.

As we were walking away, out of nowhere I ran into someone.

And when I saw who that someone was, I damn near passed out.

Johnny Manziel. Cleveland Browns Quarterback.

And my crush.

The man is beautiful and anyone who disagrees with me can just politely look the other way.

Anyway, barely able to speak and my mouth becoming dry all of a sudden."I-I'm so sorry."

"Oh don't be sorry. It's all my fault." Johnny said, giving me a wink.

Wow! Did the man seriously just wink at me?

I really didn't have time to think about it because almost instantly, he was asking me another question.

"So, what's your name?"

"Ummm my name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca."

"I see. That's a beautiful name." He said, with another wink.

"T-Thank you." I said.

"You got it." Johnny replied, kind of looking me all over.

Hmmm, not sure if I  should be happy or a little creeped out by this.

Since, I am so in love with the guy I think I will go with the first option.

Kayli looked at me with a knowing grin. She knows how much I love the guy.

However, if she says anything at this moment, I will totally kick her ass.

But I digress.

I must tell you folks if I was shocked before it was nothing compared to what this incredibly hot guy said  next.

"So, Becca, wanna go out with me?"

Hot guy say what??????

OK, if he honestly said what I thought he said, I would love to jump at the chance.

However, there is something holding me back.

I know what you folks are thinking. What could possibly be holding you back when the guy of your

dreams actually asks you out on a date?

Well, here it is.

I'm sure most of you have heard Johnny Manziel's (aka Johnny Football) name in the news.

He has been involved in many off the field antics and has even landed himself in trouble with the law

a time or two.

As much as I love the guy and all of his hotness, I am not quite sure that I should involve myself

with him, as much as it kills me.

"Ummmm I really don't think I can." I said, and started to walk off with a shocked Kayli.

The smile on Johnny's face faded."Why not?"

"Ummm, do you want me to be honest?" I asked.

"Yes, I would prefer that you would be." He said.

"Well, Johnny, I know what kind of guy the media portrays you to be and I really don't think that I should get caught up with someone like that."

I then started to walk off again. I didn't get far.

Johnny stopped me. "Do you really think that I am that type of guy?"

"I honestly don't know what to think. It kind of makes sense."

Johnny looked at me sadly. "I really wish you would give me a chance."

I tried walking away again. I was honestly afraid that I was going to end up feeling sorry for him.

However, as I started walking away, Johnny gently grabbed my arm.

"Look Becca, I really like you."

"How can you? You barely even know me."

"Honestly, I just laid eyes on you a few minutes ago, but the moment I did, I knew there was something about you."

"Oh my God, Becca, this dude is crazy. I think we should call security." Kayli said.

"No, please don't." Johnny said, begging a little. "Becca, sometimes there are crazy ass people out there that make me out to be a hell of a lot worse than I really am."

"I don't know." I said.

"As I said earlier, I really wish that you would give me a chance."

"Dang, you sure are persistent."  I said, and I could not help but smile.

"I am when there is something that I really want."

"Oh so I am a thing, now ?" I asked, smiling a little.

Johnny sighs. "I think ya know what I mean."

Thoughts started to go through my head.

Come on, we all know that the thought of going out with a man that is my crush is the opportunity of

a lifetime.

Ah, why not do it?

"So, what do ya say, huh?" Johnny asked me.

I smiled. "Sure"

He looked at me and smiled. "Awesome. I promise ya won't regret it, baby."

I smiled. ""OK"

With that, I gave him my number.

So, folks, as you can see I decided to give the persistent Johnny Manziel a chance.

And I am really glad that I did because it lead to a very strong love.

:):):) I really hope this is not crap. :)