Aaron Rodgers Imagine For Jordan (The Argument)

Jordan POV

I smiled as I put a plate of spaghetti in front of my husband.

"Oh babe I absolutely LOVE your spaghetti." He said, giving me a wink.

"I know you do." I said, giving him my charming smile.

Ok, I'll stop right here for a moment.

I think it is imperative that I introduce myself.

My name is Jordan and I am married to the one and only Aaron Rodgers.

If you are actually unaware of who that is, I will bring you up to speed.

He is the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers.

And honestly the love of my life.

I sat down right beside of him with my own plate of spaghetti and we began to eat.

I love this time of day with him.

We talk about our day.

Coincidently, that is how our conversation began.

"So, how was your day, baby?" I asked him.

"Oh it was about the same." Aaron said, with a smile. "You know how practice is."

"Yeah" I said, smiling at him.

"So, how was your day?" He asked.

"It was great." I said, with a smile. "I was offered another job today. People must really love my pictures."

Oh, and by the way, I forgot to mention that I am a photographer. That is what I do for a living.

"Of course they do. Why wouldn't they? You are awesome at what you do, sweetie." Aaron said, kissing my cheek.

"Awww thank you so much, baby." I said, smiling and kissing his cheek as well.

"MMMM, you are so welcome." He said, apparently getting lost in the kiss I planted on him.

"Jared said that he thought I would be the best person to take pictures of his little boy. "

At that moment, Aaron went from a smile to a snarl really quickly.

"Woah, you mean Jared as in your ex-boyfriend Jared?"

"Yes, why?"

"Are you kidding me? I don't think you need to be doing anything that involves your ex-boyfriend?"

"What? Aaron it's a JOB! I will only be taking pictures of his little boy. Not him. What is the big deal?"

"Jordan, are you kidding me? That is your ex. To him, this is probably a way to try to win you back."

"You have GOT to be kidding me, Aaron. For God's sake, Jared is MARRIED and has a CHILD. It's been YEARS since he and I have been together!"

"Well, that doesn't mean that he doesn't still have feelings for you!" Aaron countered, raising his voice

a little.

"Aaron, be serious!" I groaned.

"I am! And I don't like this one little bit! I'm not going to let you do it!"

"OK, so now you are deciding FOR me what I can and can not do? Especially something that has to

do with my job? What the hell has gotten into you?" I asked, still in shock.

"I'll tell you what has gotten into me, I REFUSE to let MY wife do anything that involves her ex-boyfriend!"

I could not believe this. This behavior is so unlike Aaron. He is usually so laid back and easy going.

But yet it still angers me. It's not right for him to tell me what I can and can't do.

So, therefore, I looked at him and said, quietly."I'm sorry you feel that way but I have a job to do."

"So, is this your way of saying that you are going to do it no matter what?" Aaron asked. It was

apparent that he was still angry.

"I guess so." I said.

With that, Aaron said, "Fine, then."

At that moment, he stood up from his chair and headed for the door, stopping to grab his jacket to put on.

"Where are you going?"

"To get some air." He said, not even looking at me and slamming the door as he left.

At that moment, I burst into tears. I can NOT believe that Aaron is acting this way.

He has never been one to be jealous.

Words can not even describe how hurt I am right now.

I then wiped my eyes and got up to clear the dishes from the table and wash them.

I really hope that he calms down. It would be terrible for our marriage to go bad over something like this.

Two hours later, Aaron was still not home, so I decided to go upstairs and go to bed.

To say that I am brokenhearted right now is an understatement.

I have a feeling it is going to be a long night.

After a while of tossing and turning, I glanced at the clock. I have now been in bed for an

hour and a half with no hopes of sleep finding me yet.

I feel miserable.

All of a sudden I heard a noise. It sounded as if someone is here.

Now I feel very nervous. Being alone has made me think all sorts of crazy thoughts.

I then saw the knob turn on the door. Ok, so whoever is here has come to hurt me.

As the door opened, I broke out into a scream and buried my head under the covers.

The next thing I knew, I felt arms around me.

"Jordan, baby, it's me. "

I removed the covers from my head and saw that it was Aaron who was holding me.

I then burst into tears and buried my head in his chest.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I didn't mean to scare you." He said.

"It's ok. I'm sorry I have upset you. "

Aaron looked at me seriously. "Baby, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. This is all me. I had no business acting the way I did. "

"I would never do anything to deceive you. I love you." I said, hugging him.

"I know you do. And I love you more than anything. I realize what a jerk I was being. I love you so much and just didn't want to lose you. Any guy,would be so lucky to have a girl like you."

"You're not so bad yourself, you know." I said, smiling at him.

He then winked at me. "I love you baby girl and I'm so sorry. So, how about you let me make it up to you?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Sure" I said, with a smile.

So, folks, I think we're all adults here and we know what took place that night.

Best night ever, I must say.

And our marriage is only getting stronger as we go,

:):):):) hope you like it