Catching His Eye

"Five, six, seven, eight" the dance instructors voice echoed across the room, I felt sweat forming droplets on my forehead as I performed the moves I had previously been taught. My heart was pounding to the beat of the music I was dancing to, along with several others.

"Perfect practice guys, that's enough for today so I'll see you all tomorrow, bright and early to prepare for the concert!"

I worked for BigHit entertainment, I was a backup dancer and I mainly performed in the BTS concerts, sometimes I did others though. Tomorrow was another concert, we had travelled to London in order to perform in the O2, I was staying in a hotel room, with my friend Bora, along with the rest of the backup dancers, and BTS.

I unlocked the door to my hotel room, that I shared with Bora, and found her splayed on her bed, the previous dance practice having exhausted her. "Hey!" I laughed as I threw a pillow from my bed at her, "get out of those sweaty clothes before you go to sleep!"
"Fine, but I'm keeping this pillow" she smirked as she walked off into the bathroom, leaving my pillow on her bed, I knew she'd just steal it back when I was showering so I didn't take it.

After we had both separately showered it was about ten o'clock, "want to watch some TV before we sleep?" I asked, but Bora was already fast asleep, seriously?! Why is this girl always so tired?? Instead of watching the TV I played on my phone for a while, about five minutes later I heard voices and laughter from the corridor, it must have been BTS going back to their room for the night, they always finished practice after us. I was surprised how upbeat they were all the time seeing how their schedule was full all day every day.

As soon as I heard Jimin's familiar laugh heat quickly rose to my cheeks and I envisioned myself out there with him, he was laughing at a joke that I had made, his face scrunching as he laughed. If only.

I put my phone away and lay down properly, staring up at the ceiling, I was so excited for the concert tomorrow I wasn't sure if I was going to sleep at all. After a lot of tossing and turning I managed to rest for a while, but when Bora shook me awake I knew I'd need a lot of coffee to stay up the whole day.

"Come on Y/N, we need to get some breakfast!" Bora moaned as I got dressed in the bathroom, looking at my tired reflection in the mirror, I applied some makeup to look a bit better. "Let's go then!" I laughed as I swung open the bathroom door, grabbing my phone and putting it into my pocket as we left the hotel room.

We took the elevator down to the ground floor of the hotel and walked along the corridor to the restaurant connected to the hotel, sitting down and placing our orders with the waiter.

As we talked and waited for our breakfast to arrive I spotted BTS come in and sit at their own table, as Jimin pulled out the chair and sat down his eyes met mine for a moment, and I saw his eyebrow begin to raise as I quickly averted my gaze and instead looked towards the plate of food being placed in front of me. "Eat up, we've got to meet up with the rest of the dancers to get to the concert soon!" Bora mumbled whilst shoving pancake into her mouth.