"Wait here"

I was eating some toast, listening to Jungkook telling me what it was like to share a house with the six others at the table, laughing when he told me about the time he had to sleep in the bathtub since V was snoring so loudly. I could never imagine any of them snored since I looked to them like they were literal angels, halo and all. Just thinking about them made my nerves come back because I realised how perfect they were, and they were talking to me?!

I looked down at my phone and realised I only had ten minutes left to pack and be ready for the coach. I untucked my chair and stood, "I've actually got to go" I began to panic, theres no way I would make it in time, "what's wrong?" Jimin stood up too, "I can't be late again for the coach, not after last time"
"What happened last time?"
"We have the worst staff member assigned to our coach-"
"Miss Sharpe" Suga guessed correctly, and I nodded at him, "and you see I get travel sick, so whenever I'm late she makes me sit at the back, none of the windows open anyway, which doesn't help. Anyway so I have to go and pack quickly because I now have eight minutes." I explained quickly, Jimin stood and thought for a second, I considered leaving but he seemed like he had more to say. "Just come with us in our cars, there's room for you" the rest of the boys nodded like this was no problem, "that's really kind, but my friend Bora is waiting in our room and I can't just leave her to get shouted at alone"

"She can come too" Jungkook looked at me with glistening eyes, almost begging me to say yes. "Well, if you're all sure..." I turned to all of them, who were all nodding profusely, I wonder why they want me to come so badly? "Wait here" Jimin said, so I sat back down almost instantly, still unsure, but I trusted him. He ran out of the room, like an actual sprint, it made me laugh.

Jin distracted me by turning his pancake into a face using some fruit from the centre of the table, but it wasn't too long until Jimin came back, "I... talked to.... Miss Sharpe" he panted, I stood and offered him my chair, which he sat on gratefully, "they're leaving now... you're coming with us" he smiled as he was catching his breath. "Serious?" I clapped my hands over my mouth, in disbelief that I was actually allowed.

"Y/N!" I could tell from the voice it was Bora, she was standing at the entrance of the hall and had just shouted for me, I beckoned her over, and she looked at me with wide eyes. "The coaches, they're leaving!" She shouted as she ran over to me, when she got to me she started pulling on my arm. "Oh it's okay!" I assured her, "not getting home is okay?! We're going to be stuck in London forever! I don't have the money-"
"Bora, calm down, we are going home with BTS" I said to her in a hushed tone, "we, we are what?!" Bora practically screamed, "shh Bora, they are standing right behind me, and I'm guessing they're all looking at you now!"

"Hi my name is Bora!" Bora suddenly bowed towards the guys, who immediately told her there was no need to bow, "no need to bow?! They are practically kings how can I not bow?!" Bora whispered in my ear, making me laugh.

"So what time are we leaving?" I asked, "whenever we want, how about we all go pack for half an hour and meet in the lobby" RM suggested, everyone agreed. I looked to Jimin, who's eyes sparkled as he nodded to me, I nodded back and then dragged Bora, by the wrist, back to our room.