Movies

"Okay, okay move up then!" I squeezed next to Jungkook on the sofa,  Bora and J-Hope had arrived just as me and Jimin came back downstairs earlier, they were giggling together, increasing my suspicions about them.

I sat beside Jungkook who was beside Taehyung, Jimin sat in front of me, resting his head on my legs, and Jin was next to him. Suga, RM, Bora and J-Hope were all on the other sofa.

"We wanted to watch something marvel, and Jungkook chose The Avengers" said Jin as he pressed play on the remote, I was immediately sucked into the fictional world, only was I brought back into the real world when I felt Jimin's hand tracing shapes on the bottom of my foot, I blushed immediately but luckily nobody was looking. My foot tingled and it kept flinching, forcing me to try not to laugh. I slowly reached my good arm forwards and tangled it into Jimin's hair, twisting it and pulling at it lightly, this seemed to distract him too, his hand had dropped down to his side. I smiled slyly and continued to watch as I twirled my fingers.

We decided to watch another, but everyone seemed to be getting hungry, "I'll order takeout" said Jungkook, and he took everyone's orders and then left the room to use the phone. Jimin grabbed my hand quickly from his head, so that I didn't have time to move away. He ruffled his hair with the other hand but kept ahold of my hand, only did he let go when the food arrived.

As we ate and watched I noticed Jimin keep checking his phone, there were no messages so I presumed he was checking the time. Whilst everyone was watching I leaned down and whispered, "have you got somewhere you need to go?" Jimin jumped and twisted his neck to face me, "dance, I missed it with the boys so I've got to catch up, it's in half an hour." It was already six o'clock, even though it had barely felt like any time, because we had been watching movies all day.

Twenty minutes passed and Jimin left to change, when he returned he had his dance bag on his shoulder and he was ready to leave. "Bye everyone!" he shouted into the room, everyone shouted back a mixture of "bye" and "have fun!" I walked to the door in order to see him out, he grabbed my hand as i asked, "do you know what time you'll get back?"

"I'm not really sure, it could be anytime so make sure not to stay up for me, the boys can show you to my room and you sleep in my bed if you want." I smiled at his offer, but I knew I'd be staying up, for some reason it sent a rush of affection towards him into my head, I leaned towards him and pressed my lips onto his, he clearly wasn't expecting this as it took him a moment to realise what I had done. His hand went up to my neck and pulled me in closer, then he stepped back, "I wish I didn't have to leave..."