"A Rainbow in the Blue Sky"

"Okay so first I was panicking because we weren't going to get home, but now I'm panicking because I'm going to be in a car with BTS?!" Bora spoke quickly as she helped me shove my clothes into my suitcase, she had packed hers while I was at breakfast.

We finished packing in ten minutes, "okay so what are we supposed to do now?" I asked Bora, whom I had calmed down a bit by assuring her that she wouldn't embarrass herself. "Let's talk about that spark between you and Jimin"

I inhaled so quick I began to choke on thin air, "the... wha?!" I said between coughs. "Oh my god, if you can't see it you must be blind, you can see the electricity like it's a rainbow in the blue sky. The way he looks at you, he's waiting for a sign or something, it's up to you to give that to him"
"Give him a sign? What sign?" I began to fidget in my seat, I didn't know what Bora was talking about.

"Just make sure he knows you like him back!" She laughed like it was obvious, "uhh, okay?" I responded, not particularly wanting to continue talking about this subject, I started to scroll on my phone. "Also you know we'll have to fly with them too back to Korea, our plane would have already left..." Bora giggled,
"then we'll have to get a later one, I'm not intruding too much, they deserve some time without you annoying them" this made Bora pout, and it was my turn to laugh.

"Come on then, we'd better go" I stood and took ahold of the handle of my suitcase, we had five minutes to get to the lobby, which would be plenty. "I wonder if they'll be there before us?" Bora thought aloud, I also had the same thought.

I rolled my suitcase behind me, as did Bora, and we walked the short walk to the lobby in silence, though it didn't seem quiet with the racket the suitcase wheels made on the floor. Once we got to the lobby the boys were already there, "took your time then did you?" Jimin muttered to me as I stood next to him, "actually we're early, for once" I mumbled back, he chuckled softly.

"Okay so the way we decide who's in what car is we play Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Said V excitedly, "pair up, the winners go into one car, and the losers into another"

I immediately grabbed Bora to be my pair, forgetting that it meant we'd be in separate cars. I looked around and saw that Jimin went with Jin, J-Hope with Suga and RM, and Jungkook with V.

After a few rounds in the winning car was Jungkook, Jimin and Suga. The losing car was J-Hope, RM, V and Jin. It was all dependant on this last game who I'd be going with, and who Bora would be going with, just as I was walking up to Bora, Jimin whispered so that only I could hear him, "win and you can sit with me" my hands started to tingle with anticipation, Bora stood in front of me, as my only obstacle. I could feel everyone's eyes on us, I looked to Bora and she looked at me, we both nodded. "Rock, paper, scissors."