Surprise

"That's all I can remember officer" I spoke quietly, feeling anxious at the officers large, muscled body. Jimin took a step forward so he was beside me, and placed his warm hand on my back, "that's everything then?" Jimin asked, tracing circles with his finger, and making my back feel all tingly. The officer nodded in response and left the room.

"Want to come and see the guys? When I told them you were hurt-" he paused for a moment and ran his hands through his hair, "well- lets just say they were all adamant that they were coming to see you with me, but I told them it'd be too much." A warmth spread through my body at his words, "I'd love to come and see them" I smiled, grabbing his hand and allowing him to guide me through the maze of halls, reminding me of when we first spoke.

We took one of the taxis that waited outside the hospital, Jimin gave the address and as we drove I watched the horizon, it was quite early in the morning and the sun looked to be just rising. "I haven't told them we're coming, it's going to be a surprise" Jimin whispered to me, I turned to him and laughed at his evil smirk, this was going to be good.

We climbed out of the taxi, "the house is a few minutes walk away, I didn't want to give my exact address." We began to walk along the pavement, birds singing all around us, it felt peaceful, and I knew Jimin could feel this bliss as well.

We got to the door and Jimin unlocked it with some keys from his pocket. We walked in the door to a small hallway, coats were hung up on pegs to my left. He held his finger up to his mouth to tell me to be quiet, and mouthed the words 'I think they're asleep still, hide in that room' and he pointed to a door on the right, I walked in and hid behind a sofa. "Guys I'm back!" I heard Jimin shout, followed by the sounds of thuds and footsteps from the floor above me. Jimin walked into the room and looked around, spotting me behind the sofa, i couldn't help but snigger a bit, he sat in front of me and waited for all the others to come.

Everyone walked in wearing bed-clothes and looking tired, rubbing their eyes and yawning, but Jungkook walked in and from what I could see he had no shirt on, I blushed out of embarrassment and averted my gaze, "Go and get a shirt on Kook" I heard Jimin say quickly, shuffling over so that I couldn't see. I heard Jungklook groan as he turned around and had to go back up the stairs

Two minutes later, everyone was sat fully-clothed, no-one spoke until Jimin broke the silence, "she's okay" he said, and there was a group sigh of relief, "so when is she allowed out?" RM asked, "well-" Jimin began, and I took this as my cue to jump out, "surprise!" I laughed as Taehyung fell off of the chair and the rest of the boys looked shocked, rubbing their eyes to check I was really there. Jungkook ran up to me and hugged me, I put my good arm around him to hug him back.

I sat beside Jimin, the others all looking back at me, "so what happened?" Jin asked, I took a deep breath and began to tell the story.