Oppa

I fumbled with my keys but my hands shook so much I couldn't fit them into the keyhole. I prayed that Bora was back and slammed my hand on the door over and over again, until I heard the jangling of keys on the other side. When the door swung open Bora was looking worriedly at me, and then she opened her arms wide, inviting me in for a hug.

I told her mainly what happened, but repeating it made it hurt even more, my heart ached and I wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed and sleep. "One second-" Bora picked up her phone, I really didn't think it was the time but I didn't stop her. Her eyes turned to slits as she glared at the screen, I tried to look over her shoulder but she turned her phone away, "I think I should be the one to tell you this."

"You know you said you heard a noise like a camera taking a photo?" She looked to me and I nodded, so she continued, "It must have been some person who shared the photo, and now you've got everyone wondering who you are."

I covered my face with my hands and walked to my room, wanting nothing more to do with this. My face was out there, and soon the world would know who I was, but I wasn't ready for that. I expected Bora to follow me, but she remained where she was, so I changed and got into bed, even though it was only four I felt exhausted.

"I think a walk would help clear your head, especially before dance tomorrow" Bora argued with me two hours later. "Fine, I'll take a walk, -alone." I added, when Bora began to get up from the sofa.

I took my jacket and slammed the door behind me, placing my hand on the wall outside and leaning against it. I took a deep breath and pushed myself back up, maybe it would be best for me to go for a walk and get some fresh air.

I walked along the same pavement I had walked along with Jimin earlier today, suffocating in the memory. I needed to turn and go another way, my breathing quickened but my legs wouldn't stop walking. Until I was looking down the same alleyway that we were in before. I checked my phone for any messages from him, but there was nothing. My heart ached all over again as I sank down to the floor, a silent hope in my head that he would appear out of nowhere.

I stood back up when I regained as much strength as I could, wiping at my eyes. I turned and saw a group of girls walking out of the cinema, I shoved my hands in my pockets and mentally prepared myself to walk past them. As we passed each other one of the girls on the end with long blonde hair walked too close and our shoulders bumped against one another. "Excuse you!" She stopped walking, "sorry" I mumbled in response, still walking.

I felt something grab my wrist so I tried to pull it back, but there was a resistance and I was pulled back. "I was talking to-"

She looked at my face for a while, her grip on my wrist tightening, I could see fury in her eyes, "you're the girl who stole my Oppa!"