Lose you

"I can't believe someone would do that to you" Jin spoke, a hint of anger laced in his voice, "I'm sure she's regretting it now, maybe she was drunk, although thats no excuse" J-Hope murmured, although I disagreed, I didn't say anything.

"Now that you're here, you should hang out with us today!" Jungkook changed the subject, which I was glad of, I turned to Jimin, who shrugged, "I don't see why not" I responded, "I'll just have to let Bora know first"
"She can join us, can't she?" J-Hope asked quickly, as if it would soon be too late. I looked at him, squinting my eyes slightly, "sure..." I said slowly, "I'll text her, and she can get a taxi over here-"
"Oh no I can go and pick her up, no problem!" J-Hope bounced up from the sofa and dashed out the door, I stared around at everyone else, most of whom were sniggering silently to themselves. "I didn't even tell him the address..."

"Come with me" Jimin stood and extended his hand out to me, I took it and he led me out of the room, I looked back at the others, who were all chuckling quietly and giving each other 'looks', my heart began to beat faster. He led me up the stairs, but not without shouting back, "we'll be back in a minute, get a movie ready or something."

There was a long corridor, doors on both sides of the walls that were all closed. Jimin led me to the furthest one and opened the door, I presumed it was his room, a silvery-grey colour  filled the walls and two beds were at either side of the room, Jimin went over to one of them, he opened a drawer and I jumped onto the bed beside him. I looked around at several photos of the boys altogether hung on the walls, and then I looked to Jimin, who sat beside me.

"You remember when you came to breakfast with us? In the hotel back in London?"
"Yeah of course I remember! I was so nervous that day..." I laughed, thinking back on that time. "Well that day, when I stood outside your room, all you could look at was the rings on my hand-"
"I'm sorry! I was just admiring them!" I blushed profusely and looked down at the blanket underneath my hand, scrunching it up and then letting it go. Jimin placed his hand over mine and I looked up at him, "I didn't mind, in fact-"

He showed me what was in his other hand, a golden ring with hearts engraved all around, "it's for you" his voice was soft and quiet. I slowly reached out and took the ring, "are you sure?" I asked as I slid it onto my finger, "one hundred percent, I really thought I was going to lose you, so I'm never leaving you again."