A Fun Bet

I was sat next to a sleeping Bora, she was sat by the window and I was next to the aisle. We had been in the air for about an hour already and almost everyone was asleep, except me, Jungkook and Jin, the two were chatting and laughing, I could hear them from my seat. "Psst, Y/N" Jin whispered, I turned and looked over the seats at him, "come over here!" He beckoned me with his hand. I got up and sat in the empty seat beside Jin, who was next to Jungkook.

"Let's make a fun bet!" Jungkook giggled excitedly, "who do you think will wake up first? Winner gets this new fidget spinner I bought!" He took it out of his pocket, it had the flag of the United Kingdom on it, it looked really cool. "Okay, I bet RM" I said, looking over to him and seeing him stir a little. "I'll take Bora" Jin said, making me laugh, "she wouldn't wake up even if you slapped her in the face, no take-backsies!" I quickly added before he even had a chance to think. "Okay and I'll take Jimin" Jungkook continued, "if anyone else wakes up first it doesn't count, we only care about these three. And no interfering!"

We sat and talked for what felt like ages, nobody else woke up. "Are you sure we can't interfere a little bit?" I asked, getting bored of waiting. "Okay okay, you can interfere but you can't touch them" Jin gave in, so I stood next to RM and began to lightly blow onto his face, looking back to Jungkook to check this was allowed. J-Hope, who was sat next to RM, opened his eyes slowly, "what are you doing?" He asked groggily, and began to rub his eyes.

Jungkook explained the bet, "I'll take..." J-Hope took a moment to look at V and Suga, "well obviously I'll take V! Suga wouldn't wake up even if someone slapped him round the face with an eel!"

J-Hope stood waving his hands in front of V's face as Jungkook looked around for inspiration, his eyes met mine and it was as if he suddenly had the best idea in the world. "Guys this is going to work for sure" Jungkook smirked, intriguing everyone. We all watched as he crouched beside Jimin and said, "Oh my god Y/N are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Jimin shot up, immediately looking around, when his eyes met mine he visually relaxed, heat rose to my cheeks, my eyes still connected with Jimin's, how could he still look so heavenly even though he just woke up? "So I keep my spinner then?" Jungkook said, breaking the silence so that I finally looked away. My heart was thumping in my chest as I got up and returned to my seat, ten hours left.

I closed my eyes in the hopes that I would be able to get some rest, but I lay still for a while and still didn't get any sleep, "did you have to do that Kook?" I heard Jimin say, I knew I shouldn't have listened in but I continued nonetheless. "I wanted to win the bet, plus we are all so bored of waiting for the two of you to finally get together, I wanted to speed up the process!"
"You think it worked?" Jimin asked, sounding genuine. "Well we all saw the way she looked at you, and how you couldn't look away..."
Silence echoed through the room and excited little butterflies fluttered in my stomach.