"I'll See You Around Y/N"

We hopped off the bus, I could feel Miss Sharpe's eyes burning holes in the back of my head but I didn't look back, I passed the room key to Bora and stood outside of the hotel for a bit to ease my travel sickness with fresh air.

After a few minutes I saw another coach park and watched as BTS stepped out of it one by one, Jimin came last. I remembered that I hadn't thanked him yet and I probably should.

The boys began to walk toward the hotel and I jogged up to them, "um, Jimin?" I stood in front of the group and looked only at him, I think I'd faint if I looked at all of them and realised that they were all staring at me, Jimin pushed them to walk on, "I'll catch up with you" he told them and they walked past me, I forced my eyes to look down as they did, they seemed quite tall compared to me and it was a little intimidating.

"I just w-wanted to thank you" I stuttered quietly, aware of the fact that the rest of the boys had stopped to wait in front of the hotel and were currently eyeing me suspiciously. "Oh it was no trouble, I was on my way there anyways and it wouldn't have been as great of a performance as it was with you there." He winked at me, "hey, I never caught your name!" He tilted his head slightly, "oh -it's Y/N" I laughed, realising how easy it was to smile around Jimin. "Then I guess I'll see you around, Y/N" he smirked and then walked away to catch up with the guys. I screamed internally, he knows my name!!

When he caught up they started walking together again, but then Jungkook turned around to face me, "join us for breakfast tomorrow? Any friend of Jimin is a friend of ours, and we'd like to get to know our new friend better" he shouted across the parking lot, "s-sure!" I shouted back.

I waited a while so that they were far ahead, if not in their rooms, so that I didn't have to awkwardly follow. And then I realised what had just happened, I was going to have breakfast with BTS?! I ran into the hotel and to me and Bora's room, I knocked on the door furiously until Bora swung it open, I ran onto my bed and jumped onto it so I was laying face down on the mattress. "EEEEEK!" I screamed into the soft duvet. "What the-" Bora was still stood in front of the door when I turned to face her, "Bora sit down, you're going to want to when I tell you what just happened."

And so I told her all about getting lost, and Jimin finding me. And then I told her about thanking Jimin Just a few minutes ago, "and then Jungkook turned around and asked me to eat breakfast with them! What do I do, I already said yes but I think I'll die of awkwardness if I go!" I laid down and screamed into the mattress again. "It's okay, it's okay, you're going to be super calm and collected, on the outside at least. We are going to make you look amazing and you will act like the most confident girl in the world, even if on the inside you are screaming into your mattress."
"But-" I began, "no buts! Get a good nights sleep and then we will deal with everything in the morning."