"If You're A Good Runner"

"Okay, I bet I'll know where I am if I just turn the corner" I whispered to myself, in an attempt to calm my increasing nerves. As I turned sharply around the corner I was knocked to the floor by someone coming the other way.

I looked up and saw Jimin standing with his arm stretched towards me, apologising profusely, "n-no I'm the one who's sorry!" I took his hand and allowed him to pull me up from the ground. He chuckled and began to walk again, "hold on!" I called after him before he got too far, he turned back and looked at me, the light illuminating his kind smile, "could you possibly show me how to get to the stage from here? I've been searching for ages and I'm so lost" there was a silence and I could see he was looking directly into my eyes, as if searching them for something.

"Sorry, yeah I'm headed to the stage now, if you're a good runner, I've only got two minutes then I'm on" he walked back to me and took my hand, it was as though a jolt of electricity ran up my arm when his skin touched mine, I'm certain Jimin noticed it too because he raised an eyebrow and looked down at his arm. "Uh- let's go!" He said as he began to run this way and that, practically dragging me behind him.

I began to hear the screams and shouts of the audience and I knew we were near the stage, I saw Bora looking around and breathed a sigh of relief, I turned to thank Jimin but his grip on my hand was gone and I heard him say "got to go!" I knew I'd thank him later on though, I'd take any chance to talk to him.

I walked up to Bora and she hugged me tightly, "I didn't think you were going to make it in time! Tell me what happened later, you need to stretch before we go on stage!" I nodded and began to warm up and stretch, my heart pumping with adrenaline.

I could hear the boys had walked out into the stage because the music began to play, so we ran up the steps and stood in place, ready for when we were needed. I took a deep breath and then when the beat hit, I began to dance as best as I possibly could.

After the song finished it was J-Hopes solo song and I wasn't backing that one so I quickly hopped off the stage and went backstage with everyone else, we always took care to avoid the main area backstage incase any of the guys needed to take off a shirt and cool down or something, although I desperately try every time to peek and see if I can see any of their abs...

We worked hard throughout the whole concert, hitting all the moves, this stage wasn't a slippery one like we'd experienced before so it was easy to stay upright and not land face-first on the stage, (that has happened before).

Afterwards I was sat in the dressing room with Bora and the rest of the backup dancers, we were all exhausted and waiting for the coach arrive and pick us up, "I don't know how the boys do it, they work so much harder than us!" Bora exclaimed, spreading herself out on the sofa, I sat on the arm.

Miss Sharpe walked in and led us outside to the coach, I walked myself and Bora to the back to spite her, I was too tired to deal with her anymore today. I listened to more music with Bora and we both closed our eyes sleepily, the journey was better than earlier and seemed to go faster, soon enough we were back at the hotel.