Sleep well

Jimin's hand gripped mine tight as we ran through the field full of flowers, rainbow coloured butterflies flapped their bright wings and fluttered all around us, I laughed as I stumbled down to the ground and pulled Jimin down next to me, we turned to face each other, his eyes glistening in the sunlight shining down on us. "Y/N" he said, though his mouth didn't move.

"Y/N!" My eyes opened and the brightness of the plane blinded me, I looked to my left and saw Jimin standing there, "the plane landed, I'll give you a minute to wake up and then we need to go." I nodded and stretched my arms up into the air, Bora was beside me and she looked as though she had been awake for a while. "I also wanted to give you this" Jimin held out his hand in a fist, clearly with something inside, I put my hand forward and looked up at him, intrigued. He dropped a small piece of paper into my hand and rushed off, I turned to Bora, who was trying to hide her laughter. I opened the note and there were numbers on it, his phone number?!

"We'll see you again soon, I hope" said V just as I climbed into a taxi, "definitely" I agreed and closed the door. I waved as we drove away, gripping my phone tight to my chest now with Jimin's number in it.

"I'm going to bed" Bora said as she slowly shuffled towards her bedroom once we had reached our flat. "Wait!" I ran over to her, "is it too early to text him?!"
"Nah, go for it girl!" She replied, although I think she was just trying to get to bed as quickly as she could, so she didn't want to have this whole conversation.

So I walked to my room and sat on my bed, unlocking my phone and clicking Jimin's number;
Y/N: Hey! Thanks for everything, finally I can get some sleep now!

I walked to my wardrobe and got some shorts and a shirt, when I got back to my phone there was a response;
Jimin: I'm going to bed too, sleep well Y/N, see you soon.

I smiled and turned off my phone, getting into my duvet and realising how tired I was. Dance class tomorrow, I need my energy. I began to close my eyes and relax, my mind only on one thing, one person.

I slept through most of the day, waking up at one in the afternoon to a loud clanging, I groaned and got up, peering out of my room and seeing Bora holding a saucepan, and another on the floor. "What are you do-"
"I'm sorry did I wake you?! I was trying to make you something to eat!" I laughed and walked over, picking up the saucepan. "Thanks" I checked the cupboards, "but we haven't got anything since we haven't been to the shops yet after getting back."

"Well then we better go now! Your dance class starts at six so we have plenty of time, get changed and we'll go."