Car ride

Jungkook was in the front, driving, and Suga was in the front passenger seat, me and Jimin were sat in the back, at the two opposite seats. I could say I was worried if Bora would be okay, but she seemed so happy to get to be in a car with J-Hope, her bias.

"The drive should only be about two hours to the airport, depending on traffic, feel free to open the window whenever you want" Jungkook looked at me through the rear view mirror as I was sliding down my window already. "Thanks" I laughed.

A few minutes in Suga and Jungkook were talking in the front, I could see Jimin kept looking at me out of the corner of my eye, "what helps your car sickness?" He suddenly asked, "well, fresh air, and something to distract me, like me and Bora always listen to music" I remembered back to our last coach trip, Bora dancing to Fake Love in her seat. "What kind of music?"
"Yours?" I was a bit embarrassed, but it seemed like BTS was the only music I listened to.

"Oh alright then" Jimin laughed, and then picked his phone up, making me think that it was the end of the conversation, but then IDOL began to play on the car speakers. A smile spread across my face, it seemed to be contagious. Jimin performed the movements from the stage with his hands and I did the same but with the backup moves. Jungkook began to sing his parts, and Suga rapped his.

It seemed like it had only been minutes, but we had been through an entire album, there was only about fifteen minutes left of the drive. Somehow I hadn't felt carsick at all until now, the familiar feeling rested in my stomach, and I didn't want to dance anymore. I looked out to the horizon, closing my eyes and feeling the wind on my face, the music was still playing, but nobody was singing anymore.

I could hear Jimin talking to Jungkook, and then Suga's voice, suddenly I felt something on my hand, so I opened my eyes and looked at Jimin's hand which was resting on mine. I could hear Jungkook giggling as I pushed back the fangirl inside of me telling me to scream with glee. Jimin seemed to understand that I wasn't in the mood anymore to sing and dance. "So what are you going to do once we get back to Korea?" He asked, "sleep, eat and then sleep again" I replied, "I'm not very good with Jetlag, what about you?"
"Oh I'll probably do the same, sounds good."

We parked in the rented cars area, so that the car could be given back, and then we met up with the others. Bora was talking and laughing with RM and Jin, she smiled big at me, I smiled back.

We walked into the airport and I pulled Bora down into a seat, despite her protests. The boys kept walking but soon after realised that we had stopped, and so turned back and walked towards us. "What are you doing?" Jimin asked curiously, "we were going to wait here for the line to get smaller and then get tickets" I replied, silently hoping they'd invite us to go with them. "I thought you were coming with us?" J-Hope said, "oh we just didn't want to intrude, you already helped by driving us all the way here!" Bora mumbled something so I elbowed her slightly. "It's no bother to us, in fact it might be more fun, the more the merrier!" Jungkook smiled and began walking again, so me and Bora got up and followed.