Practicing late

Just ignore the fact he is sitting watching you dance, you dance behind him all the time.

Jimin was sat at the back of the hall, I could feel his eyes on me as I performed the movements Miss Sharpe had taught us. I knew I wasn't doing great, but that was because my heart was beating a mile a minute. I couldn't concentrate well but I was still doing better than some in the room, it seems I wasn't the only one who was distracted by Jimin. Almost everyone kept looking back at him, I wondered how he wasn't embarrassed.

Half an hour later Miss Sharpe told us we could all go home, I walked over to my locker and grabbed my bag, as I turned to leave Jimin appeared in front of me. "Hi" he smirked, "Hi Jimin, what are you doing here?" I asked, we both walked towards the doors, and I could tell my friends were all wondering why Jimin was talking to me. "Me and the boys were practicing late and I heard Miss Sharpe's voice so I came to see if you were here."
"And here I am, you're going to walk me out?"
"I'm going to walk you home, it's late so it's not safe for you to walk alone."
"And who says I was going to walk alone?" We stepped into the lift and I pressed the 'ground floor' button. "Well -I presumed, but if you don't want me coming, that's fine"
"You can come, but don't presume I don't have anybody to walk with, maybe next time I will."
"Like your boyfriend?" Jimin asked, his eyes suddenly fixed to mine, "I don't have a boyfriend" I whispered, as the doors closed and we began to descend.

Silence filled the tiny room, until Jimin whispered, "I don't have a girlfriend either." It made me laugh, unintentionally, "what's funny?" He asked, looking offended. "No, no, it's just that if you had a girlfriend I'd imagine everyone would know, it'd be breaking news or something." Jimin rolled his eyes jokingly, "ha ha."

We stepped out of the building and into the fresh air, "where did the others go then, if you came to find me?"
"Home, I told them I'd be there soon to eat with them, but knowing them I bet they've eaten without me" he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "You can always eat with Bora and me, I need to shower first but we can order something" I expected him to refuse, "okay, let's do it!" He practically skipped beside me, and then began to walk normally again. I shook my head and laughed quietly, making Jimin laugh too.

"This is home" I said as I swung open the door to me and Bora's flat, Bora was sat in the exact same place I left her, on the sofa. "Okay I know what it looks like, but I swear I got up- oh hey Jimin!"
"Hey!" Jimin replied, slightly laughing at Bora explaining herself. "Bora, have you eaten yet?" I asked as I threw my bag into my room and pointed Jimin towards the sofa. "Not yet, I was waiting to see what you'd want" she moved up on the sofa and gave Jimin some room. "Okay I'll be back in a minute, can you order us something?" I walked into the bathroom and locked the door, "yeah sure!" I heard Bora shout.

I turned on the shower and stepped in, knowing that when I stepped out again, Jimin would be waiting for me, butterflies fluttered in my stomach.