"Why dont you ask her yourself?"

"I'm so not ready" I groaned, sitting on the edge of my bed, my hands covering my face. I had just spent the past hour choosing a cute outfit and applying subtle makeup, Bora seemed to be pleased with how I looked but I still wasn't sure, "are you sure it doesn't look like I'm trying too hard?" I looked in the mirror again, but there was a knock at the door, I turned to Bora and she motioned for me to go towards it.

I opened the door and Jimin was standing on the other side, "hey, I hoped you wouldn't mind but I asked around and people said you were in this room so I came to get you" his hand rubbed the back of his neck, the other relaxed by his side, on it were dozens of golden rings. I've always had a thing about rings and just looking at them made me fangirl like crazy on the inside. I tried to remain calm on the outside but I was staring down at his hand and couldn't seem to look away, "should we go then?" He asked while laughing, "or is my hand more interesting than breakfast?"
"Nono I'm sorry!" My eyes zoomed up to his and I covered my mouth with my hand, "I was just admiring your rings!" I could hear Bora laughing from inside our room, "let's just go" I felt defeated already, I closed my room door behind us and walked alongside Jimin.

"Hold on" Jimin turned to me quickly and I stopped walking, "I just wanted to say thanks for doing this, I don't know what Kook wanted when he invited you, but I wouldn't mind getting to know you better." I could feel heat rising to my cheeks as he said that, but then he added, "by the way, Yoongi's not great in the mornings, just let him eat and you'll get along great!" He began to walk again, I quickly followed, it reminded me of being back at the stadium.

We got into the breakfast hall and I was surprised that not many people were there, perhaps they were all packing since we were going home later today, I still needed to do that but right now I had other priorities.

I saw Jungkook waving at me from a table in the far corner, I waved back, making Jimin chuckle. I nudged him slightly with my elbow to make him stop, and then snapped my arm back to my side, what did I just do, I'm dead I'm so dead already, what if I just ran back to my room?

However just as I was about to look behind me and consider my options I realised I was stood in front of the table, "hello!" I managed to say, although it was awfully quick, I got a mix of 'hello' and 'hi' back and I felt the knot in my stomach slowly unravelling as I felt less intimidated.

Jimin pulled out a chair for me and I thanked him and sat beside Jin, at the end of the table and Jimin sat opposite me. I exhaled silently the breath I didn't know I was holding. There was an awkward silence for a moment, it was broken by V, who whispered something into Jimin's ear, "why don't you ask her yourself?" Jimin responded loudly, making me look directly at him, he smirked in response and looked to V, "so Y/N" he began, and I turned my gaze to him now, "-Jimin told us your name was Y/N, but he never said how you two actually met..."

I laughed slightly, remembering the story, and then told him about the concert, since this was the second time telling it it was easy to remember, and everyone seemed interested, even Jimin, it made me feel like I was chatting with a close group of friends already.