The Corridor Maze

Me and Bora ran towards the reception of the hotel, where we were told to meet the rest of the backup dancers five minutes ago, I knew that whichever staff was assigned to the dancers would be annoyed that we were late, which is why we were running. "Did you seriously have to have that last piece of toast?!" I shouted to Bora breathlessly as we ran, "I need my energy for the performance!" She exclaimed as we finally reached the reception door and opened it, only to see all of our other backup dancer friends waiting for us.

"So why have we been standing around and waiting for you two then??" Miss Sharpe, the meanest and strictest member of the BigHit staff I know, stepped in front of us. "I left my phone in my room and dragged Bora to get it with me" I lied, taking the blame. "Right then, I guess since you were so late you won't mind sitting in the back of the coach" she smirked as she flicked her hair and turned away from me, walking to the exit door.

-now I know what you're thinking, the back of the coach is the funnest place because you can laugh and chat with your friends all you want and not annoy the bus driver. It's not fun for me though, not fun at all, because I get travel sick when we go on long journeys, and it's worse at the back of the coach. I'm pretty sure what Miss Sharpe was doing was almost illegal or something, but I can't do anything to stop her.

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the weird feeling I had in my stomach, and the sick feeling in my throat. Bora and I were sharing a pair of earphones and she was singing along to the BTS songs that were playing. There were only ten minutes left of this hour coach trip, and I was determined not to throw up this time.

Finally the bus stopped, I stepped out last, swallowing hard to try and force the sick feeling down quicker, I knew it'd go away soon due to the fresh air though. Bora grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the huge stadium, laughing at the colossal size of it. We'd been to many stadiums and concert halls, but this one was one of the biggest.

We got to the dressing room and still had hours before the concert was actually going to begin, but first we had to rehearse all the dances and a sound-check had to be done as well, which would take some time. I changed into more sporty clothes so that I could rehearse easily and then me and Bora headed to the stage. It was a really confusing bunch of corridors but Bora had a map up on her phone to help us find our way.

We marked all of the dances with BTS marking in the front, at one point I almost lost the dance entirely when I was in awe of Jimin's perfect dance moves hitting every beat. We left the stage to allow the boys to practice each of their solo performances.

"The concert will start in about an hour so we have time to grab something to eat quickly" Bora assured me as we walked back into the dressing room to get some of the food she brought. She handed me a packet of crisps and an apple, we sat on the sofa and talked as we ate. Our other friends came in and out of the room, applying more makeup and changing into their outfits for the performance, we did the same. Once there were only a few of us left I realised it was time to go.

"I'm just going to use the toilet, I'll meet you backstage" I said to Bora, waving as she left the room. I used the toilet adjoining the dressing room and then walked back out into the corridor.

I walked forward, remembering partially the way I was supposed to go, but then I turned back, "I swear it was this way?" I mumbled to myself, feeling my hands start to sweat as I worried that I might not get to the stage in time to perform.