EPILOGUE

it was supposed to be a surprise and junkyu was thoroughly exicted to surprise his boyfriend.

after they both began dating, mashiho stayed in tokyo for another week but eventually had to leave, much to junkyu's dissappointment. and as a result, junkyu managed to convince mashiho to go to university with other people. that is, he told mashiho not to attend those online classes anymore because he was worried it would strain his eyes too much.

this suprised shizu a lot. she spent so much of her time persuading mashiho to merely go out to the grocery store.

even though mashiho left to tokyo, they both didn't really have a solid plan on what to do with their lives. would they have a long distance relationship? would they move in together? but then, what about junkyu's job?

junkyu's head hurt thinking about such stuff.

"you dumbass bitch, you ready?" yelled jeongwoo.

"i'm literally older than you so cut down the insult, woo~~"
"s-shut up"

"aww, is jeongwoo shy because i called you what haruto calls you?"

"nope, not at all kyu bear"

this time it was junkyu's turn to blush. "h-hush you idiot"

jeongwoo laugh was heard throughout the house and junkyu couldn't help but smile.-----------------------------------------------------------------

"taxis in tokyo are so goddamn expensive." said junkyu as he got out of the car, paying the driver.

"i know right. like, i could literally buy a fancy bag with the same cost."

junkyu sighs in return. broke struggles.

junkyu and jeongwoo were both nervous. they both had reason to be nervous because currently, they were standing outside the narita airport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

they finished all the aiport check-in and crap and were now in the lounging zone. they didn't buy anything in the airport because everything was expensive as hell.

"48,000 for these dolls?" whispered junkyu, in utter shock. those dolls which he found in second hand shops for 4000 yen was 48000 here...

are they trying to rob all the foreigners or what? anyone who has lived in japan would buy something so expensive here.

"they really are trying to rob people, huh" jeongwoo said, voicing out junkyu's thoughts.

"passengers for flight 1087B, going to incheon airport is open for boarding. passengers from 1A to 12A please come for boarding."

both jeongwoo and junkyu looked at their tickets, their seats were 8A and 9A.they walked towards the boarding gate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

both of them boarded the flight and were sitting on their seats. they both were nervous. not because they were in a flight but because they were returning back to korea.

this was the first time, ever since they ran away.

"it's kinda scary, isn't it?" said jeongwoo.

"yep, but i'm sure we won't run into any of our parents."

"if we do, do you think they'd recognize us?"

"hmm, we don't look much different since we left but...i really can't say" junkyu said, sighing. he shouldn't be thinking about his parents, that wasn't what he was going to korea for.