にじゅういち

junkyu thought it was time. he really didn't expect mashiho to come over his anxiety so quickly but he was glad mashiho did because the next destination he had planned was perfect.

well, it was perfect except that mashiho had been acting weird ever since they returned from his grandparents house. junkyu wasn't really sure or couldn't really tell but it seemed like mashiho was trying to ignore him.

junkyu didn't know what was wrong, things were going fine until now.

a thought struck junkyu, he immediately took out his phone and checked his schedule. time had flown so fast, he had only six days left till mashiho left.

his heart felt heavy after this realization. he didn't want mashiho to go, junkyu was aware of how much in love he was with mashiho, he just couldn't let mashiho go. he wondered if he could make mashiho stay. maybe, maybe if mashiho felt the same way about him...

at times like this, only one person could help him. junkyu quickly took his phone and dialed his most frequent contact

"Park Jeongwoo"

you : yo, are you awake?

stupid fcking radio : yes, unfortunately.

you : good,

stupid fcking radio : why?

you : right, so umm

stupid fcking radio : so, it's about mashiho...i see

you : i didnt even say anything, tf?

stupid fcking radio : you are so easy to read over text, tsk tsk

you : shut up, anyways it is about mashiho.

stupid fcking radio : oh, what a surprise!

you : stfu, i just realised that mashiho will leave in 6 days and i am not going to deny the fact that i might be in love with him.

stupid fcking radio : wow, you realised that pretty fast. no offence but you are pretty dumb when it comes to these things.

you : i literally only wanted advise, not insults.

stupid fcking radio : okay, okay. it's pretty simple, right? tell him. if he returns the feeling, its good for you, if he doesn't you will be miserable for some time and mashiho will return to seoul and you won't ever have to see him again.

you : but the thing is, mashiho has been acting weird ever since we returned from his grandparent's house. it's almost like he's ignoring me...

stupid fcking radio : you know what, take him to disneyland today. he seems like the kind of guy who would like that and place and who knows, he might forget whatever has been bothering him.

you : but disneyland is huge! and it's crowded with people...i don't know how he would do with that.

stupid fcking radio : are you dumb or somethinG? havent u noticed how he never ever gets nervous around you? trust me and take him there. we can also come along.

junkyu thought about it. disneyland did seem like the ideal place to take mashiho to and make him feel happy but he didn't know about the confessing. confessing at what is considered one of happiest places in the world seemed ideal, but getting rejected over there broke the whole aspect of happily ever after.

jeongwoo said "we" would come along. he assumed by we, jeongwoo had meant haruto and jeongwoo. junkyu didn't particularly like haruto but he supposed that mashiho might be a bit calm if he had someone he knew from a very long time with him.

you : okay, you and haruto can come along too. he might feel calmer.
stupid fcking radio : so, are we going today?

you : tickets? hold on, i got them :)

stupid fcking radio : how...?
you : ffs, i'm a guide. i have my sources.

stupid fcking radio : whatever, i'll go get ready now.

you : ok

junkyu got up to tell mashiho about the new plans. He saw mashiho was lying down on the sofa watching something on the t.v

"mashiho? there is some change of plans..."

"what is it?" mashiho said, without bothering to look at junkyu. that small action for some weird enough reason, hurt junkyu.

"we are going to disneyland today. but don't worry haruto and jeongwoo will come along too."

"who said i was worried?"

another stab at his heart. junkyu didn't know what he did wrong. he was tempted to ask mashiho what did he do wrong but didn't want to cross the limit because, after all he was just a guide.

junkyu couldn't confess to mashiho when he, for some reason, seemed mad at him.junkyu silently hoped that things would be better in the land where happily ever afters come through.

-------------------------------------------------------

wow, another update. surprise? I honestly want a writing schedule but i always get caught up in something that i end up not updating.also if any of you stan enhypen, check out my SUNKI au on twitter, I'll be posting the same au on wattpad after two weeks. my username is @/flrtyniki.Keep reading, commenting and votingLove, <333