きゅう

junkyu woke up earlier than mashiho the next morning because he was the guide, it was his job to make his client's stay in japan much easier. junkyu was still a bit shocked by the events that happened last night. seeing mashiho in that state made junkyu sad and made him want to do nothing other than protect the shorter male.

junkyu was just checking out his itinerary. it was basic. there was a trip to disneyland and then there was a trip to asakusa and all the places almost all tourists went. junkyu disliked this itinerary and wanted to show his clients how japan was actually like. what made japan different from other countries. sure, disneyland and a couple of other places were a must but there was so much more than those places and junkyu wanted to show his clients that.

junkyu heard a loud yawn across the room and turned and saw mashiho yawning. who knew that the stranger who had punched him the previous day would look so adorable while yawning?

junkyu quickly smacked his face, snapping back to reality.

mashiho looked at junkyu and then looked at the ground, shyly. it seemed to junkyu that the man seemed nervous and embarrassed about the previous night.

"hey" junkyu said. "i know you might feel embarrassed but it's fine. i wanted to ask you about it in more detail but if you are uncomfortable, it's absolutely fine."

junkyu had no idea where he was getting this confidence from. though it hurt his pride, junkyu had to admit that he was a panicked gay.

mashiho ran his hand through his hair and junkyu's eyes followed his movement. mashiho's hair looked so fluffy that junkyu just wanted to cross the table and run his hand through mashiho's hair just like the younger male had done before.

why am i thinking like this? for fucks sake, i can't have a crush on my client. shit likes this never ends well.

mashiho took a seat across junkyu and said, "i--"

"hey, i told you it's fine. if you don't want to tell me, don't sweat it."

"but i want to tell someone! no one ever hears me out. i know it sounds silly but it scares me. it scares when i am in a place i have never been before. i might sound spoilt but my parents never forced me out of the house. and suddenly my mom tells me that my grandparents have passed away and wanted me to come here for their cremation and i had no choice but to say yes, because they've given me everything and never forced me to do anything. so when i found out that this was nothing but some dumbass plan of theirs, it hurt. i completely alone and outside my house. and it wasn't like they sent me to some convenient store or something. they sent to me to a whole different country. Imagine how that would feel. yesterday when that worker came and spoke to me. i was scared, terrified. i didn't know what to do and when i saw you i was so relieved to see someone i knew. i mean, i barely know you though but i guess you were really comfortable to be with--" mashiho paused, seemingly realising where he was going with his words.

junkyu blushed a little bit but cleared his throat and said, "i get you and what your family did to you wasn't right but trust me, this place will be fun. i'll make it fun."

mashiho rolled his eyes and said, "yeah, sure."

junkyu looked at mashiho in the eye and said, "fuck the itinerary, we are making our own plans and you are going to enjoy this place with me."

junkyu didn't know where he got this confidence from but all we knew was that he wanted mashiho to realise that a world is a beautiful place

And junkyu wanted to make it more beautiful with him

------

and that is the end of today's update, i feel like my updates are really slow but i am more of a slow burn person and i hate stories that jump to the point. Character development is a thing ya know

keep reading, commenting and voting

Love,

<33