よん

mashiho hesitated. he didn't want to do it, but he had no choice.

"mashiho! go in fast. you'll miss your flight." he heard his brother, yoshi say.

a shiver ran down his spine. flight.

the first and last time mashiho had been on a flight was when he was a baby and that was when he came from japan to korea.

he looked at his brother. his brother seemed awfully happy despite the fact that their grandparents had passed away. his brother was indicating with his hands telling mashiho to enter the incheon airport.

he took a deep breath and told himself, "i am doing this for my mom."

----

luckily, mashiho didn't embarrass himself in front of the airport authorities despite it being almost his first time at an airport.

he had finished whatever he had to do and was waiting to board his flight.

"flight 7089-a going to narita airport, tokyo ready for departure. passengers from seats 1A to 12A please come for security clearance."

mashiho looked at his ticket. seat 9A.

he got up and showed his passport and after the security check he made his for the entrance of the plane.

at the entrance of the flight stood an air hostess who bowed down and said, "welcome  hao airlines, please show me your ticket."

after mashiho showed the pretty lady his ticket, she told him to enjoy his journey and mashiho made his way to his seat.

----

the flight was taking off and mashiho was scared. he didn't have anyone he could talk to so he just clutched his arm rest tightly and closed his eyes.

the plane took off with a huge force and only after it became stable was mashiho able to breath.

he couldn't believe he was actually on his way to tokyo but he knew one thing for sure.

he was never going to travel again after this trip to tokyo.

------

somewhere in tokyo, japan a happy koala was jumping around. a koala named kim junkyu.

"jeez" said jeongwoo. "i've never seen you so excited and plus, who the fuck is excited for working?"

"it's my second client and this guy has paid me a huge amount. i have to make sure he likes my services so that he gives me a good review and once he gives me a good review, it will show on the website and once people see that i have a good review, they would want me as their guide which would lead to me earning more money and hence i shall be rich."

jeongwoo chuckled. "you sure are ambitious."

"you haven't struggled as much as me, bro."

"it's not my fault, bro."

junkyu just smiled and looked at himself for one last time in the mirror before grabbing the car keys the company had provided.

he opened the car and hopped into the driver seat. he had a bouquet of flower which was mandatory, and he even bought a box of chocolates with whatever money he had left. though he had only 340 yen left after buying the chocolate, he thought it was fine because he had to impress his client.

it was an hour ride to narita airport and junkyu started driving, his favorite song playing.

-----

"we will be reaching the narita airport in around 30 minutes, please buckle up your seat belts and prepare for landing."

mashiho sleepily stretched his arms. he had to stay in tokyo for a month for some damning reason and he thought he should have a positive mindset.

-----

mashiho couldn't believe it, he was actually in tokyo. he was in his homeland after 22 years. he took a deep breath and walked out of the airport. he was supposed to book a cab and go to some hotel. however, once he exited the airport, something caught his eye.

a very, very handsome guy was standing with a bouquet of flowers and a board that said, "welcome to tokyo, mashiho-san."

-----

junkyu stood at the entrance of the airport and waited for his client, mashiho. he ended up not bringing the chocolates cause he became hungry and ate the chocolates.

maybe that's why he was so broke.

he saw a short, adorable man walking towards him with a frown and junkyu assumed he was mashiho.

shit, he's so cute. i wanna squish his cheeks.

junkyu internally face-palmed himself. this isn't the time to be so gay, gosh.

he took out his phone and messaged his boss telling him that his client had arrived. in return, hyunsuk sent him a huge paragraph asking junkyu to read this paragraph to his client.

it was an odd request but junkyu relented, nonetheless. he was in no position to contradict his boss.

the first words that came out mashiho's mouth was, "who the fuck are you?"

-------

[ EDITED ]

I wanted to add more in this chapter, but it was getting really long and well, I don't write long chapters.

Anyways, follow me?

Keep reading, commenting and voting,

pixiedust