じゅうさん

The urgency in junkyu's voice would make one think that he was driving his car really fast to go where he wanted to go but that was not the case. Considering, how they were living in tokyo, junkyu had to no choice but to abide by the traffic laws.

Soon enough, they reached junkyu and jeongwoo's shared apartment. Junkyu knew that his friend was hyper beyond reason and that he might've called for something utterly stupid but junkyu had to fulfill his duty as a best friend.

They stood outside the apartment door, and mashiho looked questioningly at junkyu. Mashiho was scared to meet someone new but at the same time he felt a tad bit of confidence because junkyu was there with him.

"Should i knock or do i open the door with my key? I'm confused." junkyu said. Mashiho looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" mashiho said and walked up to the door and aggressively knocked on the door.

The door opened and a man with brown hair said, "JUNKYU WHAT THE ACTUA--hello, cutie."

Mashiho turned and looked at junkyu. He was scared to talk to this stranger and hoped junkyu would help him. To his luck, junkyu came forward and glared at his friend.

"What is this emergency, huh? If it is something stupid, i will not hesitate to smack you." junkyu said.

The stranger looked confused for a second and said, "oh, OH YES, I COMPLETELY FORGOT, DUDE THERE IS A RANDOM HOT DUDE INSIDE THE HOUSE."

------

Junkyu furrowed his eyebrows. He grabbed mashiho's hand (because he didn't trust jeongwoo, his friend was literally checking mashiho out and junkyu didn't like it one bit) and pushed past jeongwoo, walking inside the house.

And much to junkyu's surprise, there was indeed a (hot) stranger sitting there. However, he didn't seem to be a stranger to mashiho.

"HARUTO!" mashiho said, removing his hand from junkyu's and running towards haruto, enveloping him in a hug.

Junkyu looked down at the his hand and for some reason a twinge of sadness came for over him. Of course, junkyu meant nothing to mashiho other than a mere tour guide.

Jeongwoo walked inside the house and said, "Wait, so you know this guy?"

Mashiho broke away from the hug and turned towards jeongwoo and junkyu and said, "Oh, i am sorry. I was just so happy to see someone i know. This is haruto and he has been my best friend since god knows when."

Haruto bowed down and said, "Hello"

"Hold up, i get that you know the short cute dude but what are you doing here in my house?" jeongwoo said.

Haruto scratched his head "So, i pretty sure you guys know but mashiho was tricked into coming here. I was involved in, actually, i am the one who suggested the kawaii personal guide. But then i felt scared for mashiho so i flew here."

"Cool story" jeongwoo said "but that doesn't answer why you are here."

"Right, so i knew he was with this guide called "junkyu" so i called the company and they just gave me this address."

Junkyu looked at him in disbelief. "So the company gave you my personal address?"

Haruto merely nodded.

"Give me a minute, please."

Junkyu walked to another side of the house. He picked up his phone and called hyunsuk. He needed answer from the damn man.

"Hi, junkyu!"

"Hyunsuk, i know that you are my boss but at the same time we are friends but that doesn't mean you can just give my personal address to the man."

"Oh, you mean haruto? Dude, he is too cute i couldn't say no."

"whAT? Are you crazy? I can't believe this." and junkyu cut the call.

He walked back into the room and said, "i can't believe hyunsuk gave my address to this random ass guy."

"Hey!" mashiho said, "he's not random"

"For me, he is. He has nothing to do with me or my job. You both can spend time at tokyo if you like but i still need to do my job. I don't get paid for nothing."

Junkyu said those words bitterly. He wanted to be the one who showed mashiho that the world was a different place and he wanted mashiho to think, years down the line, that junkyu was the one who changed mashiho's view of the world.

But with haruto in tokyo, junkyu didn't think he would be able to do that. Why would mashiho prefer a random guide over his best friend?

But little did junkyu know that mashiho already thought of the world as a different place because of him.

-------

I know i am late for the update but well, oop

Also chapter two, already? It feels like they just debuted. ALSO TREASURE AND LINE hahaha. So much content, we are getting spoiled.

Keep reading, commenting and voting.

Love, <33