にじゆうよん

They finally reached their destination. Junkyu forced himself to snap out of his daze.

The moment they stepped out of the train, Junkyu stood in front of them and smiled.

"Hello! And welcome to Disneyland. The place of happily ever afters. From the point where are standing if we go right we'll be on our way to disneyland and if we go left we'll be on our way to Disney sea."

He could feel it. He could all of them staring at him in disbelief but Junkyu had to do what he needed to do.

After all, he was nothing but a mere guide.

——————

He didnt realise it would hurt but seeing Junkyu act like his guide hurt him. This was what his grandpa was talking about. After all, Junkyu is no one to him other than his guide.

"Disneyland has more kid friendly and calmer rides while Disney sea has more thrilling rides. Considering, my client's anxiety issues, I've booked tickets for Disney land. Thank you for having as your guide and I hope you enjoy my services."

Junkyu bowed down and smiled widely doing some aegyo.

It was his job after all. He was nothing more than a personal kawaii guide to me.

————————-
"So, depending on your preferences we can pick any two rides to get a fast pass. I honestly suggest Winnie the Pooh and space mountain because the lines for these rides are very long. What do you think? Should I grab the fast passes for these rides?"

Mashiho nodded. Jeongwoo didn't like this. He didn't know what was going on between them but he didn't like it. Why was there so much tension between them all of sudden? Why was Junkyu actually acting like mashiho's guide. He always thought there was some sort of romantic deal between them but he didn't care about that. He wondered what happened to their friendship?

He looked at haruto and the both of them exchanged worried looks.

"Um, before I go I want to go the washroom. Junkyu come with me."

"I'm sorry, I need to stay with my client."

Jeongwoo gave Junkyu a long and hard look. He could see Junkyu didn't want to do this, Junkyu wanted to enjoy this day with mashiho but it seemed that things had taken a turn. To think about it, Junkyu was even planning to confess to mashiho this day.

Jeongwoo gave haruto a look and haruto immediately understood what he wanted.

"It's fine, Junkyu. I'll stay with mashi. You can go with the jeongwoo."

Without hearing an answer from Junkyu, jeongwoo dragged his best friend and took him near the washroom and stood out of it.

"Listen, I'm not buying of any of your bullshit. I want to you to tell me what's happening between you and mashiho?"

Junkyu looked so heartbroken when he said, "nothing. After all, I'm nothing but a guide to him."

———————
While jeongwoo and Junkyu were at the washroom, haruto took this chance to talk to mashiho.

"Mashi...what happened between you and Junkyu?"

Mashiho just smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. "What do you mean what happened? I'm his client and he is my guide. That's it"

Saying it out loud made reality hit home. He started feeling suffocated and that's when they took a decision. He took out his phone and a thought came to his mind.

What Junkyu told him was a life, The world wasn't a paradise.

——————————-
And that is yet another update, this book is getting its drama finally.
Also, are you guys enjoying the story? Let me know
Follow me <3
Keep reading, commenting and voting
Love,
<3