なな

as mashiho preferred, junkyu drove the car over to the nearest convenient store. using the money mashiho gave him and the company's money, junkyu bought a bento box for each of them. while he bought katsu don for himself, he also miso ramen for mashiho.

he also picked a bottle of cola hoping that mashiho might like it and slightly change his mind about him.

-----

how much longer is he going to take? thought mashiho as he sat in the car, waiting. he was hungry and wanted his food that instant. he also wanted some cola but he completely forgot to ask his guide to get him.

he saw junkyu coming out of the convenient store with a cover. he opened the car door to the driver's seat and got in.

"i got you miso ramen because I wasn't sure what you'd like." junkyu said, passing the miso ramen to mashiho who quietly accepted it without saying a thanks.

after all, it wasn't like junkyu was doing all this for free.

"oh!" junkyu said just a mashiho was about to open his lunch. "i forgot but here, i bought some cola. i didn't know if you wanted it but like who doesn't like cola? i love cola, you know. i have cola with every meal of mine. there was this one time our fridge ran out of co—"

"can you like shut up and pass me the fucking cola?"

mashiho found the rambling cute and just wanted junkyu to stop because for reasons unknown junkyu was stirring up some things in his heart.

------

junkyu was embarrassed. he didn't mean to ramble but it was just part of his personality and he couldn't help it. he was happy though that mashiho didn't hate cola.

after finishing their food, junkyu drove towards the hotel where both of them would be staying in a luxurious to 2 bedroom hotel room. mashiho however did not know about this. he merely thought junkyu would drive him there and then return the next day to carry out his duties as a guide.

after an hour of driving, junkyu parked the company car in front the hotel they were supposed to stay at. a man came to them and took mashiho's luggage. mashiho nearly jumped out of fright when he saw someone take his things. junkyu calmly explained it to him that it was that man's job.

while mashiho waited for junkyu to finish some formalities, it sort of finally dawned on about what kind of situation he was put in. he hated going to new places but for some reason tokyo wasn't proving to be so bad.

something in the back of his mind said, it's because of your cute guide but mashiho shrugged off the thought and dismissed it as unwanted.

he hated his guide and he hated this place.

--------

"here is your keys, sir" said the receptionist. junkyu bowed down and accepted the keys and walked back to mashiho.

"here are the keys, come let's go." junkyu said and started walking towards the lift. however when he turned back and looked, he saw that mashiho hadn't moved an inch from where he was standing.

"aren't you coming?"

"why are you going? i can find the room on my own, thank you very much." Mashiho said, the last part sarcastic.

junkyu smiled, "i know you can but i am also staying with you, right? Where else would I go?"

"wait what?"

-----

"wait what?" mashiho said. junkyu had to be messing with him. there was no way he was going to let a cute stranger sleep in the same hotel room as him. for all mashiho knew, he could be killed and robbed or something or worse, fall in love.

junkyu groaned. "don't tell me you didn't know."

i swear if this has got something to do with my mother i am disowning myself.

"your mother requested for a full day guide. that includes being with you at all times."

I have officially disowned myself.

mashiho wondered how he was going to survive when his guide, who he hated, was stirring up things in his heart.

----------------------

Sorry for the late update and LIKE COME TO ME IS SO CUTTEEEE

Keep reading, commenting and voting.

Love,

<33